Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Ahm heading out for work *checks Apple watch* in 5 minutes’ 🤣 Bet the wee dick thinks he’s working with Apple to promote their product.

That filter did him no favours! I also think he needs to get back to Alan to see to his teeth. So much swallowing, sooking back slavers and I’m sure there was almost a whistle there too along with the new gap in his teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stepping oot ma lane to defend moira but in Scotland you were allowed to mix with 3 households on Christmas Day so technically if he did go out he wasn’t doing anything illegal.

Off I go back to ma lane mwah mwah
Not quite, u were allowed to mix if u were one of the 3 households, u were not allowed to mix with 3 other households. Assuming his family were together, that’s 4 households which wasn’t allowed. He’ll never own up so let’s assume he did break the rules 😉😏

‘Ahm heading out for work *checks Apple watch* in 5 minutes’ 🤣 Bet the wee dick thinks he’s working with Apple to promote their product.

That filter did him no favours! I also think he needs to get back to Alan to see to his teeth. So much swallowing, sooking back slavers and I’m sure there was almost a whistle there too along with the new gap in his teeth
Please God, let there be a whistle 🙏🏼😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That filter has made him look like Hugo Maqueenie 😂
I note he's finally got on the anxiety bandwagon, two years after everyone else. 🤔🤥
Where is his mother of the bride hoosecoat! Where did this new one come from. 🤔
I assume he has an iPhone. Do we think its an iPhone 4?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Hogmanay makes his IBS go thru the flair boards and he just Cannae cope with it ma lovelies. Must be awful for him when this dayn of dawn comes around.
**Checks Apple watch**
Away I go ma lovelies.

• Haha
Might put all my watches on today ma lovelies, including all the ones that don't work, smashed faces etc.
I'm going to be an influencer. 💎

• Haha
Might put all my watches on today ma lovelies, including all the ones that don't work, smashed faces etc.
I'm going to be an influencer. 💎
You go for it ma lovelie. We'll all be chanting you on from the roof tops 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stepping oot ma lane to defend moira but in Scotland you were allowed to mix with 3 households on Christmas Day so technically if he did go out he wasn’t doing anything illegal.

Off I go back to ma lane mwah mwah
stepping right out ma laine tae say that the message was to only mix with other households ifyou felt it was essential. Just because you were allowed, didn’t mean you had to! Our boujee babe was more than capable of rustling a microwave burger up for him and deek on Xmas day. So aye, he wouldn’t have been breaking rules but it really wasn’t essential for him to eat elsewhere as he isn’t on his own.
karma right oan ma arse now!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
stepping right out ma laine tae say that the message was to only mix with other households ifyou felt it was essential. Just because you were allowed, didn’t mean you had to! Our boujee babe was more than capable of rustling a microwave burger up for him and deek on Xmas day. So aye, he wouldn’t have been breaking rules but it really wasn’t essential for him to eat elsewhere as he isn’t on his own.
Well he only has deeks decaying corpse at home so he could form a support bubble ma lovelie for some company at Christmas

Not quite, u were allowed to mix if u were one of the 3 households, u were not allowed to mix with 3 other households. Assuming his family were together, that’s 4 households which wasn’t allowed. He’ll never own up so let’s assume he did break the rules 😉😏
Sorry I didnae make myself clear I should of wrote a of max 3 households

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Love how he obviously gets himself all showered and ready for work and then (checks old Apple Watch) 5 minutes before he needs to leave, he puts his hoose coat oan to cover his work uniform in order to keep his dream joab a secret 🤣 How sad that whatever job he’s doing now, he’s too embarrassed about it to share.

• Haha
His dad had a serious heart op last year, heavy smoker. Who in their right mind would put him at risk. The stupidity and selfishness is mind blowing. Although all his poor dad would get is a candle pic on insta, with a badly spelled message about him shining in heaven.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Sodium filled whale! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Not defending Maz but I have AirPods and love them. I’m sure I could get better sound quality but they’re the most comfortable ear buds I’ve used, they work well with my phone and are great when out for a run or a walk.
So aye and so forth 😘 😘
aye ma lovelie , if you actually have a use\purpose for them, but I suspect a few people just buy them for the sake of it. But maybe I'm just jealous because I'm partly death in one ear so wouldn't have much use for them :ROFLMAO: :)

I was hoping he went on a boujee bespoke lol filled journey

Screenshot_20201231-121429_kindlephoto-18154661.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That gap in his front veneers is getting bigger and the whistle is starting 😂 can’t wait to see his new teeth journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Please God, let there be a whistle 🙏🏼😂😂
If his brother lives alone they could still have been within the guidelines - as long as he is in an extended household with the parents/Moria/sister.

But yeah, just because you could doesn’t mean you should.

Although I’d have respected him just a tiny bit (ok maybe not) if he just owned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noo ma lovelies this might gee yeez the boke but imagine youse were getting aw geared up fur a night of passion, you pulled back the covers and this was staring back at ye?

I actually cannae stop looking and laughing. Geein me aw the filler feels ma lovelies 💎
He looks like he belongs in a Wish version of Madame Tussaud’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That gap in his front veneers is getting bigger and the whistle is starting 😂 can’t wait to see his new teeth journey!
I just wish he'd go to a proper hairdresser, why doesn't anyone tell him he looks like a muppet.

Christmas presents we've seen so far, antique apple watch, fake goochi belt, mother of the bride hoosecoat. I feel cheated. Where is the rest of it.

• Haha
So Hogmanay makes his IBS go thru the flair boards and he just Cannae cope with it ma lovelies. Must be awful for him when this dayn of dawn comes around.
**Checks Apple watch**
Away I go ma lovelies.

I was gonna message him to suggest that perhaps he died on Hogmanay in a previous life and that's why he's so uncomfortable with it, give him something to think about :LOL:

He talks utter shite, usually repeated utter shite. Just say something once FFS!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.