Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you've thrown out all his things, and redecorated Mario style ma lovelie.

Spewed. 😂
Not quite, but I've added some boujee salmon pink cushions and throws to the living room and started to create a Debenhams-style display unit for my make up and other beauty items in the bedroom, so I'm on my way to making the hoose (yes, it IS a house and not a flat) pure bespoke and gorjuss, ma lovelie!👌💎

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whistling is really bad. Any time he used an ‘S’ sound I winced. Particularly bad when he said hoose. Thank god he didn’t say criss or joos
View attachment 365876
Is it just the filter or has he got 10 tonnes of make up on? He looks like Aunt Sally off Worzel Gumidge

Arghh the tray!!!
and are these the lan turns??? 🤢
View attachment 366064
Karmar on my arse. That is the exact same tray my MIL bought me at Xmas. Mine is going away tomorrow with the decorations 🤣

Or maybe he could stop pissing about in multiple shops for non essential purposes during a global pandemic!
View attachment 366315
Isn’t it Semichem he got sacked from, for being light fingered?

• Haha
Melv, you would tit yourself if you were in the same room as Hinch, admit it.
157E0335-249A-427C-9127-97DC8914A04B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Melv, you would tit yourself if you were in the same room as Hinch, admit it.
View attachment 366513
Right thru the flairboards 🤮
Him and Hinch next to each other would be a funny photo, she’s quite tall isn’t she?

It’s sad because I always thought she was a poor soul who wanted to do
Good and who generally loved her kids but just didn’t cope well because of MH.

After that live I see she is just a druggie. Sorry to say druggies are the best manipulators. . Have Social wrapped round their fingers, they soon click on tho.
I didn’t watch her live but sounds like she didn’t do herself any favours! Her and her new man look rough as arseholes 😬
I assume she doesn’t have her kids because of her drug use?

Reactions: 3
Hinch has been dodging him since 2018 mate 🤣 he is one of these people who can’t take a hint isn’t he.
Hinch -“Sorry I’m washing my hair for the next 12 months”

Marion “ok what about March 2022 then ?”
Avoiding meeting him was probably the real reason she cancelled her book tour 😂

• Haha
What does spu’d mean ? Does this mean when he’s pissed he could potentially start fitting tattie spud hearts ferociously 🧐

I want him to do a live . Why does he never do lives ?
He doesn’t do lives ma lovelie, cos of his Kerry Katona eye disease he can’t see the comments so struggles to keep up. The sheer thought of it probably gives him IBS through the flairboards!!

So aye and so morth.

ps. Happy new year to my favourite Tattle trolls! No matter what 2021 brings, I know it’ll bring endless hilarity via this thread! Xo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Its obvious who mario get his tit taste from ....his Sister has a care home dining room ..she also has a memorial garden ...his old mum likes £5 shoes and dresses like a pantomime dame ...as does his brother 😂
That wooden feature wall thing she’s got is horrendous. Ur right about the garden too 🤢 she comes across as a bit tragic and try hard to me, trying to show off for the gram but nothing worth showing off 🙄 none of them are blessed in the looks dept are they 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They obviously think their sunflower lanyard will protect them 😡😡😡😡
I've got asthma and I wear a mask. I use a plastic form thingies inside to give me more around my nose and mouth. I do have a sunflower lanyard but I have that in case I panic in the supermarket and can't breathe, or have a minor meltdown; I'll only use it to take my mask off if I'm struggling and need to take good gasps of air. If I can manage with a mask without full lung function, those tossers can.

What's his disability? Stone dead stupidity with side effects of pure lack of taste and fannyness?

Happy New Year you fabulous beyotches ✨

Ma favourite moment was when he was made redundant coz he’s a bleep and deserved it.
Just like Mags here my favourite moment was actually his Covid journeh.

From the dismissive "Corona corona" story where he proclaimed the topic boring, to being furloughed and spending compulsively, to spitting the dummy out, bleeping off the gram for weeks under the veiled threat of packing it in altogether, to his sheepish return where not only did he walk the leaving threat back, he admitted he'd love to do it as his full time joab, the (admittedly appalling) Debenhams conference call telling him he was done, to his informing us that any employer would be lucky to have him cos he's a grafter, to being "unindated" with joab offers then accepting his dream joab with flowers and a card from Dezza - even though his joab is just his joab and it disnae need to be spoken about on the gram, to the dedication of the Tattle sleuths in determining said joab. It's been a ride right enough ma lovelies.

A close second was the purchasing of the car air fresheners for Dezza's future wheels, before so much as a driving lesson had taken place 😂😂😂.

And finally, my complete agreement with @NOID-phal. We are his true mafia and we need to make peace with that so in the style of Latrice mother-bleeping Royale:

He's a bawbag and I'm at peace with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He's trolling us with the spelling. Yoir!?!
My new years resolution is to #bekind to the influencer/cleaning *Community*
Community my arse, nest of vipers. Oops. 😇😈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy New Year you fabulous beyotches ✨

Just like Mags here my favourite moment was actually his Covid journeh.

From the dismissive "Corona corona" story where he proclaimed the topic boring, to being furloughed and spending compulsively, to spitting the dummy out, bleeping off the gram for weeks under the veiled threat of packing it in altogether, to his sheepish return where not only did he walk the leaving threat back, he admitted he'd love to do it as his full time joab, the (admittedly appalling) Debenhams conference call telling him he was done, to his informing us that any employer would be lucky to have him cos he's a grafter, to being "unindated" with joab offers then accepting his dream joab with flowers and a card from Dezza - even though his joab is just his joab and it disnae need to be spoken about on the gram, to the dedication of the Tattle sleuths in determining said joab. It's been a ride right enough ma lovelies.

A close second was the purchasing of the car air fresheners for Dezza's future wheels, before so much as a driving lesson had taken place 😂😂😂.

And finally, my complete agreement with @NOID-phal. We are his true mafia and we need to make peace with that so in the style of Latrice mother-bleeping Royale:

He's a bawbag and I'm at peace with that.
I’d forgotten about the car air freshener - that absolutely was his most pointless purchase of 2020. At least there are 3 hairs on his head for the Dyson hairdryer to deal with 😜

2020 was a tit year mostly, but mine was saved by all you Tattle trolls. You kept me laughing throughout the lockdowns. Here’s to many more actual laughs out loud in 2021 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy new year MARIO fans!!!
this thread has being comedy gold this year!! That period MARIO went AWOL was rubbish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy new year and slainte mhath to all you lovely tattle bastards 🥰🥰🥰🥰🎉🎉🎉🎉💎💎💎💎. Here’s to a year full of laughs courtesy of our favourite wee paisley hobbit. ❤❤❤

I have a few faves. First is finding this thread. Second was that fuckin drinks trolly so aye. And lastly who could forget “smell the wealth ma lovelie”. I laughed over that for days. And a wee bonus ball, the boady mist rant. 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
I have to say for me the iconic moment was him buying the stand for the Dyson hairdryers and the straighteners so he could display them on his boujie vanity area

• Haha
Happy new year and slainte mhath to all you lovely tattle bastards 🥰🥰🥰🥰🎉🎉🎉🎉💎💎💎💎. Here’s to a year full of laughs courtesy of our favourite wee paisley hobbit. ❤❤❤

I have a few faves. First is finding this thread. Second was that fuckin drinks trolly so aye. And lastly who could forget “smell the wealth ma lovelie”. I laughed over that for days. And a wee bonus ball, the boady mist rant. 😂😂😂😂😂.
I forgot about the 50 bottles of essential face mist that turned oot to be body mist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First highlight of 2021 people.

Melvin criticising anyone's sartorial choices 🤣🤣🤣

Perhaps he'd be less offended if the guy in shorts added a boujee wee mother of the bride hoosecoat to the ensemble.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I liked the new ring situation. Now he's got two horrible cheap rings. 😁

• Haha
Oh FFS, I’ve only got Kerry Katona eyes! I was actually wondering who ian turns was!! 😂🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Highlight 'The mirror journey' ~ Boujee polly pocket mirror that he loooooved but quickly realised was useless and bought a bigger one..... Then stood a bog standard bathroom mirror in front of it as that too turned out to be useless unless you want to wave at menopausal instabitches during a hoose tour! 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.