Cleaning With Mario #28 Practice makes OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a little look at the sister’s insta. They’ve all got that bleeping nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had a little look at the sister’s insta. They’ve all got that bleeping nose!
I had a look too and felt a bit sorry for her as she couldn’t go on a veneers jurnee like Maz as her teeth were too bad, so she’s having to wear train track braces. I think Maz is the least blessed in the looks department out of the family 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a look too and felt a bit sorry for her as she couldn’t go on a veneers jurnee like Maz as her teeth were too bad, so she’s having to wear train track braces. I think Maz is the least blessed in the looks department out of the family 🥴
Oh yeah he is definitely the runt of that litter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably the equivalent of you wearing a hoosecoat done up to your neck in the summer you wee fanny. Stay in your ain lane hen

Screenshot_20210101-162111_kindlephoto-55871555.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Highlight 'The mirror journey' ~ Boujee polly pocket mirror that he loooooved but quickly realised was useless and bought a bigger one..... Then stood a bog standard bathroom mirror in front of it as that too turned out to be useless unless you want to wave at menopausal instabitches during a hoose tour! 👋🏻
The teeny tiny mirror was my fave too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've laughed until a bit of wee came out. 😭😂

So diplomatic. 😍
Me: look at that bleeping nose!

• Haha
For someone who doesn't like new years eve, he's certainly showing the opposite in his stories.
Drama queen 🙄

• Haha
My favourite has to be the night out with the girls last Christmas. The outfit was planned for weeks. Was expecting the Debenhams young team but instead Agnes and Senga and a line dancing night at the local social club x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
he's taken inspo\advice from his Head Witch and just cooked some meat and stuck a slice of jus roll on top :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine being nearly 40 and you can't cook your own roasties so you have to use Aunt Bessie's

Screenshot_20210101-180421_kindlephoto-60525612.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My favourite has to be the night out with the girls last Christmas. The outfit was planned for weeks. Was expecting the Debenhams young team but instead Agnes and Senga and a line dancing night at the local social club x
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Agnes and Senga at the social club. Packin the tena ladies like an east coast gangsta 😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Naw, it just goes thru the flairboards 🤢 He does enough lying without his guts joining in. 🤥

1808000E-2D3C-4137-BE45-5D30F8D4A99D.jpeg

Hinch has announced her pregnancy and Marion’s commented right away. He’ll be seething she’s took the shine aff his steak pie dinner and so forth. X
Hinch will be delighted that her baby is ‘the best gift given to youse’ 😂 he’s such an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And he still can’t spell, even when congratulating his queen. and he obviously predicted her pregnancy, “his gut never lies” 🤢 with the amount of shite you eat Marion, the less said about your gut the better!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m just awaiting Marinos hysterical post gushing over his best pal Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've got asthma and I wear a mask. I use a plastic form thingies inside to give me more around my nose and mouth. I do have a sunflower lanyard but I have that in case I panic in the supermarket and can't breathe, or have a minor meltdown; I'll only use it to take my mask off if I'm struggling and need to take good gasps of air. If I can manage with a mask without full lung function, those tossers can.

What's his disability? Stone dead stupidity with side effects of pure lack of taste and fannyness?
I have absolutely no issue with the lanyards - if the person wearing it has an actual reason too (and that obv doesn’t need to be explained to anyone)
But these two dimwits wear them for no reason other than they are arseholes. Of which I’m not sure that’s a hidden illness.

I hope you’re managing to keep well thru all this craziness 😘🥔💎

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the duck are they having?

View attachment 367224
Aunt Bessie's potatoes, they're all the same size. Frozen carrot swede, packet pastry like hinch, and dog food for the meat bit.

I’m just awaiting Marinos hysterical post gushing over his best pal Hinch 😂
Ooh what's happened?

And he still can’t spell, even when congratulating his queen. and he obviously predicted her pregnancy, “his gut never lies” 🤢 with the amount of shite you eat Marion, the less said about your gut the better!
Oh, OK. Christ last time was agonies of months of it. Can't bear her, a boring cry baby. *logs out*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.