Cleaning With Mario #27 The Baldie Just Doesn’t Care It’s obvious You Ripped Your Own Flair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what him and Derek are having for Christmas dinner? Here’s my menu prediction:

Canapés - Rustler burger bites. (One microwaved rustler cut up into little bite size chunks)

Starter - A bespoke lentil soup, (made in his soup maker) accompanied by slices of processed white hovis and Santa butt plug spread

Main - A cosy bowl of hot stovies, looks like shite, tastes like too much salt *chefs kiss*

Dessert - Selection of criss and fridge chocolate accompanied by a tall glass of sugary hot chocolate from the MDF station.

After dinner drinks to wet the whistle and chapped lips - gin served at warm radiator temperature from the boujee drinks trolley. Gin also available from the wine holder.

To finish - a cheeseboard featuring pickled and ham only. No cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I wonder what him and Derek are having for Christmas dinner? Here’s my menu prediction:

Canapés - Rustler burger bites. (One microwaved rustler cut up into little bite size chunks)

Starter - A bespoke lentil soup, (made in his soup maker) accompanied by slices of processed white hovis and Santa butt plug spread

Main - A cosy bowl of hot stovies, looks like shite, tastes like too much salt *chefs kiss*

Dessert - Selection of criss and fridge chocolate accompanied by a tall glass of sugary hot chocolate from the MDF station.

After dinner drinks to wet the whistle and chapped lips - gin served at warm radiator temperature from the boujee drinks trolley. Gin also available from the wine holder.

"Santa butt plug spread" ah duck, I'm DEID ! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way he is presenting that ridiculous butter reminds me of Bob Mortimer on Would I Lie To You when he splits an apple in two and then holds it up for everyone to see. I'm waffling, but some might know what I mean, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Be hilarious if his actual postie was on this and commented and said he never got tipped anything 😂 ridiculous and condescending to tip a postie

Don’t you mean a cosy bowl of hot STORIES hen? Back in ma ain lane noo 🚗 💨 tons of love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When he had his time off the gram that time didn't he start to lose followers?

Well get ya finger out maz, coz it's going down again.

mario.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When he had his time off the gram that time didn't he start to lose followers?

Well get ya finger out maz, coz it's going down again.

View attachment 354478
Because he’s boring he apparently did all that cleaning at 4am other morning and didn’t record a single bit of it! 🤥 All he does is take a picture of his dinner and tea and say how busy he is with his joab ma lovelies, fuckinhell if he posts that juak of a tree again a might get Rayn to claw ma wee eyes ooowt!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aff the insta today Melvin......hmmmmm bet he's been doon in Ardrossan🤥🤥🤫 ....so aye mwah💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was gone as soon as l saw it on here then went straight to his stories.
Good job our lot are quick at grabbing the screenshots 👍😂
Must not have got the reaction he wanted 🙄
If I see him down here you lot will be the first to know - after the appropriate authorities 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The prince of Paisley only comes onto stories to brag about his new flairs or if fabulousaaaa gifts him something! Much more deserving accounts that should have them 130k followers same goes for his bestie Hincho! And then they pull the little old me acts and how charitable they are 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.