Cleaning With Mario #27 The Baldie Just Doesn’t Care It’s obvious You Ripped Your Own Flair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a Christmas mince pie?? Or a cake as bawbag calls it 🙄 I'm sure you're supposed to take out the foil, warm up, have some lovely cream with it? You don't just eat it oot the box, come on now scummy Mazda surely you're bespoke and boujjjjeeee enough to know? I'll get back in my ain wee posh lane noo, so aye.
Damn it I have naked and cold mincepies just like he does 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Although he doesn't strike me as liking mincemeat, its probably a mutant version.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Damn it I have naked and cold mincepies just like he does 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Although he doesn't strike me as liking mincemeat, its probably a mutant version.
Naked and cold mince pies 😂 love it! You are forgiven because you're a boujjjjeeeee tattler in yer ain lane and so morth! 😘
As you say, he probably has the mutant version 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s just so many things wrong here: Why so much boxing? (Red).
Channel sticker on the diffuser. On display bum wipes. The grotty silicone above the sink. I don’t think I’ve ever shared a picture of my bathroom. Why would you?
<shudders>

I want to pop on a proper gas mask and toss everything into Sister Parish’s little red wagon while Mario has a swoon. And am dead certain wee Rayn would be happy to swipe every bit of tat to help me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments on his bathroom post. I don’t know whether to piss myself laughing or cry with utter despair 😫😫 Stunning, gorgeous. It’s a bleeping cupboard toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The comments on his bathroom post. I don’t know whether to piss myself laughing or cry with utter despair 😫😫 Stunning, gorgeous. It’s a bleeping cupboard toilet.
Jesus wept 🙌🏼😂

“looks like a very expensive hotel darling” — are u awright ma lovelie? Have u ever been in a 2* or above? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Just gave the whole house a massive deep clean"...
1. You live in a flat not a house, you plum!. Aka hobbit hole.

2. It must have taken you all of 30 minutes to clean it 🙄

Can we discuss the different colour of his face / neck .... obvs not a proper gay 🤣😂
He's shite at putting his slap on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Naked and cold mince pies 😂 love it! You are forgiven because you're a boujjjjeeeee tattler in yer ain lane and so morth! 😘
As you say, he probably has the mutant version 😂
Filled with raspberry ripple hot chocolate ma lovelie 😽
Edit to say I forgot he’s probably got some marsh!
mallows!
in there too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Need to catch up from the last thread.. But... Has he got fake lashes on? He looks so orange and eyelashy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Need to catch up from the last thread.. But... Has he got fake lashes on? He looks so orange and eyelashy!
The eyelashes are a filter, he’s not taken us on his lvl jurnee yet. Can you imagine 😂
His face, well, probably a combination of his ‘great make up skills’ and out of date slap congealing on his manky coupon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, was the Christmas card from Hannah story silent for anyone else? I presume he was talking but I couldn’t hear it. Have her and the fella split up? She never mentions him anymore.
I’m sure someone said he was training for the Police so had deleted all social media etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.