Cleaning With Mario #27 The Baldie Just Doesn’t Care It’s obvious You Ripped Your Own Flair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this, sweating under a blanket AGAIN, and swishing his phone around. What an idiot he really is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He's done that to me before. I think he uses one of those apps that tell him who visits his profile but is a ghost follower and doesn't interact with him. So now I pretend I'm one of his menopausal mafia and Chuck him the occasional "You have an amazing flat Mario" comment😂
your an absolute two faced wee trolling tattle bastard! And we love you all the more for it ma darling’mwah mwah 🥔 you keep on taking it aw the way hen cos you deserve that jurney and it didnae go unnoticed 😘🥔🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dread to think how clumsy his dirty talk/sexting/dick pics are. 😁
Ahm getting it oot tha noo
If my normal “sweary” texts to my friends are anything to go by and how my phone changes the words then I’d love to see marlons attempt at sexting. Wee deek must be cleverer than we first thought if he’s able to decipher the tripe that marlon sends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the fact he’s sat there, swishing his phone about filming himself with his eyes shut. What a massive plum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.