Cleaning With Mario #27 The Baldie Just Doesn’t Care It’s obvious You Ripped Your Own Flair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melvin says he tips his postie.

I say it's just another instalment payment of the compensation he owes the poor fecker for the trauma caused when Melvin dropped towel.
It’s not a tip, it’s protection money to stop his letterbox getting smashed in again

Why do they need electric toothbrushes and two normal toothbrushes? Are they just bespoke boujee show brushes for guests only ?
The electric ones are stuck in their mouths, the normal ones might be stuck somewhere else 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that a Christmas mince pie?? Or a cake as bawbag calls it 🙄 I'm sure you're supposed to take out the foil, warm up, have some lovely cream with it? You don't just eat it oot the box, come on now scummy Mazda surely you're bespoke and boujjjjeeee enough to know? I'll get back in my ain wee posh lane noo, so aye.
To be fair, my ex-husband, who is Scottish too, would eat all the mince pies straight out the foil. I used to have to hide them until Christmas Day or he’d have the lot & the kids & I would have to go without

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He cannot cross road as one of his friends was either ran over or nearly ran over and crossing the road is too traumatic for him. So get back in yer ain lane. Also someone please buy him a dictionary
It’s a bleeping speech therapist he needs🙈
Holy god such shite, tipping the postie, chatting pure BS sorry IBS and bleep can’t even do a food shop alone🙄 Should be in the sister’s home as a resident!
Ok ma lovelies I’m saying nae mere, that’s it, back in my ain lane, so aye, mwah mwah 💎 🥔😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He cannot cross road as one of his friends was either ran over or nearly ran over and crossing the road is too traumatic for him. So get back in yer ain lane. Also someone please buy him a dictionary
Didn't he nearly get mown down by a vehicle mounting the pavement? I seem to remember it. In another episode of things that never really happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair, my ex-husband, who is Scottish too, would eat all the mince pies straight out the foil. I used to have to hide them until Christmas Day or he’d have the lot & the kids & I would have to go without
Excuse me ma lovelie, don’t tar aw us Scots wae the same brush. Karmer oan your arse!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Marziopan has been ready for Christmas since September aye and has been cleaning his little arse off for Father Christmas to wake up crimbo morning then hop into the living room with a little spring in his step so excited to open his ava May wax melts to seee wee Dez kissing Santa Clause!😩🎅🏼
Then I saw Dereeeek tickle Santa Claus (tickle, tickle Santa Claus)
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Rayn had only seen
Dezzz kissing Santa Claus last night !!🎶
Rayn 💕 highlight stories have me cackling
Strech only time ya appy is when the bloody heatins do nat do that to the kerpet ah ah no fuckin do ma nut in wi that noow an and so faorthh Rayn don’t you bleeping dare claw ma carpet !! Da ma nut in wi tha neow

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t get over the way he holds the butter. So strange!
Awe ma lovelie. You’re obviously no boujie enough to recognise that they are bespoke “tadaa” hands. Much more superior than just yer run of the mill jazz hands. Mwah mwah 💎💎💎🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Genuine question here... is Monzo being paid to advertise that wax melt advent calendar? Because he’s doing a tit job if so.

All I’ve been able to ascertain from his daily pictures is that it’s the colour “blue and white” and it’s in the scent “Smaller cardboard boxes inside a bigger cardboard box”. Other than that, what’s actually inside it is a bigger mystery than the cupboard in the hallway and what the duck Derek sees in him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate it when he has a one dot stovie, I miss holding the screen to see what utter shite he’s spouting, then have to tappity tap a thousand bleeping dots to see that one at the end again 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s a lot of fragrance for one 3ft sq room View attachment 352905
Probably block the stench coming from his toxic mouth and ass due to his ibs falling through the flairboards ma lovlies

Mario going on about tipping his post man and how his face lit up - his post man is probably on Derek and his wag put together whilst he’s warbling on as if the postman is on minimum wage. The bleep is so bleeping condescending that it’s infuriating.

Anyway, back in ma lane but a wee screen shot for youse aw.
Omg that beak I can't with him😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm Scottish, I don't think it's a Scottish thing to eat them out the foil, me personally I think the flavours are released when you warm them up and have with cream, but to be honest I'd rather not have them because they're stodgy and I'd rather have triffle because I'm a fatty 😂👌🏻💜

• Haha
Genuine question here... is Monzo being paid to advertise that wax melt advent calendar? Because he’s doing a tit job if so.
He isn’t paid to advertise it but as a brand rep he did receive it for free. Hope that helps ma luvlee mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm Scottish, I don't think it's a Scottish thing to eat them out the foil, me personally I think the flavours are released when you warm them up and have with cream, but to be honest I'd rather not have them because they're stodgy and I'd rather have triffle because I'm a fatty 😂👌🏻💜
😂🙌🏼 same, they’re fine but I’d rather use that space in my stomach for something better, trifle, pavlova, after eights, matchmakers, lindt, roses, quality street, and wash it all down with a bowl of white chocolate and raspberry hot chocolate with a fuhl can a skooshy cream and marshmallows which have gone hard cause I’ve covered them in ma favourite fabyooolooosa, in the scent toxic poisoning, while I’ve been deep cleaning wiping round tat in MA kitchenette 🧼💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.