Cleaning With Mario #27 The Baldie Just Doesn’t Care It’s obvious You Ripped Your Own Flair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boujee new thread title courtesy of @notanothergrammer I had to shorten it from:
”The boujee Bald Eagle just doesn't care Its blatantly obvious you ripped your own 'Flair'”

Continue on here and so forth, but stay in yer ain lane unless you want karma on your arse!
(If someone else can do an update, my memory is rubbish 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My update on Mario is his a twit with no taste. 🤣

just parking myself while staying in ma lane.

I’m debating coming off tattle in the new year , but I’m not sure my blood pressure handle Marios stories without an outlet 🤣 SoI think I’ll be giving him up altogether in 2021🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Al be the first to admit am a fat and my diet could be better but the bloody tit he eats when he’s so skinny is unbelievable!! Takeaway once every two weeks at most in my gaff and this wee fella is eating what could only be explained as the road to diabetes and clogged arteries, He had that fish and chips 4 hours ago that would have done me for most of day and he’s back home eating more with probs a pint of chocolate on the side ad be sick all over that new lino ma lovlieees! And loving the new thread my darlings I think I’ve found a new wee home 💎❤💎❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lovelies I work in Paisley. So after todays sighting I'm on a maz stalking mission. I must get a pic of his real hair its appallingly awful!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just following the band and not being my own leader by parking my arse with karma oan it and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is he even wittering on about? it’s like we are joining in halfway through a conversation!
3FCD50C9-6105-450B-8C42-DF6DBF13547D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Planking my arse the noo in anticipation of becoming a VIP FINAALLLLLY on this very thread 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi lovelies!
Thought I would join youse in this new dayn of dawn thread and bring ma ain band. 🥁 🥔

I must confess I had a weird dream last night featuring none other than our Maz, wee Derek and Lorraine Kelly?!
Maz was building a hoose fae the grun up and Derek and I were hiding on the top floor. Maz was raging and came storming up a ladder but the ladder fell and he hurt everything, not just aw his shooders.
Then Lorraine Kelly appeared and told him the placement of the ladder was utterly stupid and he was thick as pig tit, and so forth. We left Maz stuck under the ladder and went off to the pub 🍻

Moral of the story: Don’t watch his stories before bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
24hrs in the life of Marlon's digestive system. If I didn't put separation lines in they'd all blend together 😳💩
InShot_20201212_211501281.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Glad to see he’s getting use out the tap-ass table while he balanced his non-cheese cheese board on his mop handle knees

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.