Cleaning With Mario #27 The Baldie Just Doesn’t Care It’s obvious You Ripped Your Own Flair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you expect? He's 37 and made a Xmas eve box for himself.... 😂
I hope, unbeknownst to Melvin, Dezzas rattled all the sweeties in a major fit of the munchies, that his size zero jammies don't fit him and his big toe pops out through a hole in his new Christmas socks.

And I hope the big box prezzie under the tree from Dezza is a tit ton of Easter eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope, unbeknownst to Melvin, Dezzas rattled all the sweeties in a major fit of the munchies, that his size zero jammies don't fit him and his big toe pops out through a hole in his new Christmas socks.

And I hope the big box prezzie under the tree from Dezza is a tit ton of Easter eggs.
Wee deek has had a munch on all of marzipans Christmas Eve treats and left all the empty wrappers in there. Plays blind, blames the cat, marzipans crissmass is ruined.
Nae debates ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excuse me ma lovelie, don’t tar aw us Scots wae the same brush. Karmer oan your arse!!
LOL. I do apologise, I didn’t mean to infer it was a Scottish thing. But he genuinely never understood the need to team them with cream. He called us English heathens for tampering with the mince pie. Although he did call us sick in the head for putting clotted cream in our tea. He thought a Devon cream tea consisted of scones with jam on them & tea with clotted cream instead of milk. What sick mind comes up with that??? 🤣🤣🤣
There’s something for wee Marion to try instead of his hot chocolate mixture. Back in ma ain lane naw

I'm Scottish, I don't think it's a Scottish thing to eat them out the foil, me personally I think the flavours are released when you warm them up and have with cream, but to be honest I'd rather not have them because they're stodgy and I'd rather have triffle because I'm a fatty 😂👌🏻💜
Exactly right. The pastry just the right side of soft & melt in the mouth, clotted cream or double cream, mmmm. I’m also a fatty, back in the day I’d have both 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fabulosa is shite anyway. Electrify smells of nothing and the Antibac spray leaves a sticky residue on everything. Vile

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He thought a Devon cream tea consisted of scones with jam on them & tea with clotted cream instead of milk. What sick mind comes up with that??? 🤣🤣🤣
There’s something for wee Marion to try instead of his hot chocolate mixture. Back in ma ain lane naw
Is your husband Jim from Friday Night Dinner??!!
0392D6CD-CA1C-4AE8-9918-9F34176E0A14_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on..... he doesn’t post pics of his nieces, its private etc however one brief FB search and there’s a public picture of both of them on his profile 😮
His other account is also highly amusing. Salesmanager at Next (that’s how he wrote it 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Be hilarious if his actual postie was on this and commented and said he never got tipped anything 😂 ridiculous and condescending to tip a postie
Marion should clarify this gesture. He has been known to accidentally flash his postie so when he says tip is he referring to an actual gift or a flash of his mushroom tip. People need tae know. Do I flash a boob or give a bottle of cheap wine. Please Marion. Let us all know what category this “tip” is in ASAP, gifts or indecent exposure? Thanks mwah mwah 💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is Mario cooking Christmas Dinner? I can't keep up with what different tiers are allowed to do. Imagine him sticking the strangler fingers up a turkey. 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I've come fleeing oot ma lain and I had a look on his facebook and the photies are hilarious!

I call this... "Take! A! Seat! And! Get! Some! Class!... Karmar on youse arse"
1BF8532B-55CC-48C4-8264-266425054EBA.jpeg

Proof he cuts his own hair to get his bespoke electrocuted hedgehog look:

ED3F9E50-187B-44D0-ABD4-12D21A3E3A45_1_201_a.jpeg

What had me wiping away tears of laughter, apart from the ridiculous photo, was 'practice makes ok' HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣 Really tickled me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I've come fleeing oot ma lain and I had a look on his facebook and the photies are hilarious!

View attachment 354726

View attachment 354732

What had me wiping away tears of laughter, apart from the ridiculous photo, was 'practice makes ok' HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣 Really tickled me!
Practice makes ok!!!! 😂😂😂 I love that you’ve found this 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 354726

View attachment 354732

Awww come on now Twilight its bedtime for me, nooo al be huvin nightmares, look at that scabby face, he is absolutely rotten inside and oot 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My stovies are famous in my hood😃

I make them every Hogmanay and they fly oof the cooker mah lovelies.
I have never never in my puff ever ever made them with Lorne sausage.
When I saw that abomination on his grid I nearly boaked my ring up🤢
Anyhoo I'll just stay in my ane lane wi my bespoke stovies 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My stovies are famous in my hood😃

I make them every Hogmanay and they fly oof the cooker mah lovelies.
I have never never in my puff ever ever made them with Lorne sausage.
When I saw that abomination on his grid I nearly boaked my ring up🤢
Anyhoo I'll just stay in my ane lane wi my bespoke stovies 😰
The bits of raw slicey just floating about give me the boak 🤮 His sheep are making them thinking it's traditional Scottish food, he's an embarrassment

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 354726

View attachment 354732

The very definition of a picture says a thousand words.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.