Cleaning With Mario #27 The Baldie Just Doesn’t Care It’s obvious You Ripped Your Own Flair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F@&k sake, he’s tipped a postie once a year and is acting like he’s paid to end world poverty. Also, Derek was up at 4am for a shift in retail, the Saturday before Xmas. Marigold is aff all day, tipping posties and folding towels in the colour green onto the toilet pan yet, Derek is still expected to accompany Mazda to do the big shops. Why can’t he do it while Derek is working? Selfish twit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
F@&k sake, he’s tipped a postie once a year and is acting like he’s paid to end world poverty. Also, Derek was up at 4am for a shift in retail, the Saturday before Xmas. Marigold is aff all day, tipping posties and folding towels in the colour green onto the toilet pan yet, Derek is still expected to accompany Mazda to do the big shops. Why can’t he do it while Derek is working? Selfish twit
Marion needs her carer with her to do the shopping. Kerry Katona eyes, remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s just so many things wrong here: Why so much boxing? (Red).
Channel sticker on the diffuser. On display bum wipes. The grotty silicone above the sink. I don’t think I’ve ever shared a picture of my bathroom. Why would you?
Is that Jo Malone handsoap at the sink he shouted at Derek for using as its only for imaginary guests?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that Jo Malone handsoap at the sink he shouted at Derek for using as its only for imaginary guests?
I assumed it was the Aldi doop.

He doesn't like anyone except guests to youse the real thing. Dezza is not allowed to think he's something better remember.

Mind you, don't think he's above decanting the doops into the original Jo Malone bottle.

Bawbag

• Haha
  • Heart
I assumed it was the Aldi doop.

He doesn't like anyone except guests to youse the real thing. Dezza is not allowed to think he's something better remember.

Mind you, don't think he's above decanting the doops into the original Jo Malone bottle.

Bawbag
This is the wee scrote who stuck a Chanel logo onto an aldi Reed diffuser and Asda wax warmer. Definitely decants the cheap shite. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because it would take 4 days there and back as Mazda cannot cross roads on his owan, he also only has one good eye to look out for blind Nikita dugs running at him 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How on earth does he sit on the toilet with that toilet roll holder in the way?!.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying to spread some Christmas cheer(?) in light of this evening’s news. I wish I could get the gif of this to work 🙈 I hope everyone here is/will be okay over Christmas and of course into 2021. 😘
12DD6D23-FA9C-43D9-8EC0-2434DB7BBA08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well there’s my shocker of the day (apart from tango face and his million so aye dots) you’re a woman! I’m so sorry, I always envisaged you as male 🤣 I have no idea why 😂 Please accept this tattie heart and personalised diamond as an apology 🥔💎
A did too ma luvlee it was the profile pic ...I will get in ma lain and stay in it noo ma luvlee

Trying to spread some Christmas cheer(?) in light of this evening’s news. I wish I could get the gif of this to work 🙈 I hope everyone here is/will be okay over Christmas and of course into 2021. 😘
View attachment 353332
A needed that ma luvlee shame there isnae a wee helicopter / button mushroom whizzing around

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He cannot cross road as one of his friends was either ran over or nearly ran over and crossing the road is too traumatic for him. So get back in yer ain lane. Also someone please buy him a dictionary

• Haha
The new bathroom accessories journey is up ma lovelies. A couple of piss catching mats and a towel sitting on the toilet seat in the colour forest green and he is done. He’z so happy wae it so nae debates. So to have a piss, you’ve got to move a towel and then move a gold plant pot to flush, it’s like a game on the crystal maze just to take a piss. And Mazda, youse is NOT a word! Just say YOU!!! Ok, back in ma ain laine
We're in lockdown now in Wales so I feel upset, thereforevwill watch his stories once home as I need a laugh 🙄😂

Reactions: 13
Is that a Christmas mince pie?? Or a cake as bawbag calls it 🙄 I'm sure you're supposed to take out the foil, warm up, have some lovely cream with it? You don't just eat it oot the box, come on now scummy Mazda surely you're bespoke and boujjjjeeee enough to know? I'll get back in my ain wee posh lane noo, so aye.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We're in lockdown now in Wales so I feel upset, thereforevwill watch his stories once home as I need a laugh 🙄😂
Sending you potato hearts and so forth ma lovelie

He cannot cross road as one of his friends was either ran over or nearly ran over and crossing the road is too traumatic for him. So get back in yer ain lane. Also someone please buy him a dictionary
Sorry ma lovelie - didn’t realise he had crossing the road ptsd. Driving Back carefully in to ma aine laine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve not laughed this hard in a long time after reading this thread!!#WEAREMARIOSMAFIA Calling bloody bullshite on him doing all that cleaning at 4am this morning and 60% of his granny following don’t tip the postie!!!Unbelievable karma will come round to bite there arse’s so on an as farth cuppa n cakes then before! 💎 Oh isn’t Marz charitable tipping the postie had to tell every fucker on Instagram tho dint ya eh!! Was it the same one who caught a glimpse of his sausage if so I think he needs more than 5 pounds worth of compensation!!! Just missed all the queues at morrisons me lovelies was best time to go and get some butter than back home in time for dog meat takeaway! If my partner bought me my own wax melts for Christmas he’d be having some karma on his ass 💎🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.