Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He loves his life, but they haven't got kids to leave their stuff to.
We chose not to have kids, but there's still family that'll gain from it.
I doubt he could cope with mess from kids either.
Where would he put the kid? The plywood shelf? The mystery cupboard? Or would he evict Rayn from her cat bed? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i'm afraid, at the risk if sounding hateful which i'm not trying to be, i don't think maria would make much of a parent. too immature, and that's just for starters.
Totally agree!. He's the child in that hobbit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone make sense of this?! He pished? Or just typical melv style writing
View attachment 330177
duck me. Talk about slit your wrists kinda vibe 🙄

I thought I was about to read some dramatic poetry then.....

"The house is so quiet.
And still tonight...."

But nah, it was just Marv bastardising the English language again 🙄
Just waiting for Bjork to jump out of the cupboard and start prancing round the flat dressed in a tutu.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Attention seeking comes to mind....what legacy....9543267 wax burners a hot drinks station n enough skincare n make up to start a small business....there hardly TDIL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another baby gurul! In the colour diaper!!!
God though, she'd be getting zoflora baths, her eyebrows done at six weeks. Ooh, ears pierced IMMEDIATELY, then avamay charms hanging awf them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing about Mario screams “parent” I think it’s just a sympathy thing! He doesn’t want them and knows that but can pretend he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another baby gurul! In the colour diaper!!!
God though, she'd be getting zoflora baths, her eyebrows done at six weeks. Ooh, ears pierced IMMEDIATELY, then avamay charms hanging awf them.
In the words of Dick Emery, ooooooh you are awful, but I like you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing about Mario screams “parent” I think it’s just a sympathy thing! He doesn’t want them and knows that but can pretend he does!
There's a limit to how much content he can get out of his childish Christmas, without an actual child.

In the words of Dick Emery, ooooooh you are awful, but I like you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tempted to hand over one of my sisters kids, she wouldn't notice, to see Mama Mario cope. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel like Melv would be just as interested in the maternity leave as he would be the actual wean.

• Haha
Someone to leave his legacy to? What?! His skincare fridge and his array of various scents in the scents he doesnae like?
Bet someone’s ovaries are fluttering at the thought

• Haha
Someone to leave his legacy to? What?! His skincare fridge and his array of various scents in the scents he doesnae like?
Bet someone’s ovaries are fluttering at the thought
You forgot (like he does!) about his Instagram account. Now that will be a legacy. The longest block list in the world

• Haha
I can’t believe I’ve found another cleaning account, where the person does NOT do any cleaning and lacks any discernible taste! Stop buying cheap tat. Save your money

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.