Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got to have at least 15 wax melt warmers at this point. Does anyone other than mario know how many he truly has?
I think you might have just uncovered what could be in the mystery kitchen cupboard. It’s ceiling to flair burners!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a magical weekend it’s been for Mazda content! It’s his boujee cluttered world and we’re just trolling in it, ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies. I haven’t been on here for a few days as I was busy with Sallie axls antics..... However I am now back in my own laine and catching up on Queen Marion who never fails to add more shite on top of shite. 🤢 My first reaction to the pic above was “Get te duck”, but nope not photoshopped, he now has that much shite in his teeny tiny kitchen 😳
Sallie Axl is a car crash 😳 sorry I’ll get back in my lane now and back to Mario. Marion is losing the plot.

His life must be so boring if it is centred about buying tat for his flat.

These middle age bored housewives accounts (Mario included ) need to go join a social club rather than sitting at hope buying disposable shite with their husbands hard earned cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised he doesn’t have a boujee elf on the shelf... but there is time yet so aye.
He is the elf on the shelf. Or he will be as there will be no more room in the boujie cell they will be forced to sit on a shelf

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His brothers house looks nice and free of clutter. Why can’t he look at those pictures and see how tacky and crap his hoarding palace is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So ah like to keep ma family private.... Then posts pics of his maws, brother and sisters Xmas trees and decorations along with the sisters surname 🙄. If any of my family did that I'd be raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now I hate a lot of the tat these influencers put on insta.

but the vajazzled shite topped off with a fake Chanel logo fills me with bespoke rage.

there is another account on insta called sparklesnest I had to unfollow! the shite she made was chavtastic. Worst of all people would buy it 🤮

I just don’t get how some people have no taste
I saw this on a Facebook group the other day and couldn't stop laughing at it. The bleeping massive photo on top :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So ah like to keep ma family private.... Then posts pics of his maws, brother and sisters Xmas trees and decorations along with the sisters surname 🙄. If any of my family did that I'd be raging.
It comes from the same place as “I don’t like clutter” “I’m not a fan of Xmas scents”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw this on a Facebook group the other day and couldn't stop laughing at it. The bleeping massive photo on top :ROFLMAO:
Please put this on the influencers Dec's thread ma lovelie. This level of horror needs to be shared. 🥔♥💩😘

It comes from the same place as “I don’t like clutter” “I’m not a fan of Xmas scents”
He's such a bleeping idiot. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.