Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a limit to how much content he can get out of his childish Christmas, without an actual child.

Tempted to hand over one of my sisters kids, she wouldn't notice, to see Mama Mario cope. 😁
😂😂😂. Was thinking this myself lol. Roll back 17 years. If I’d sent one particular child of mine they’d perform vasectomies on each other before the day was done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The outfits he'd put poor little Kontent in, Goochy etc. Someone give him a baby immediately!
Just sitting here scratching my head and wondering what colour would the little mites room be 🤔

I just can't decide.

• Haha
Just sitting here scratching my head and wondering what colour would the little mites room be 🤔

I just can't decide.
She'd be in the hall with the cat ma lovelie. Or behind the sofa with the hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I see that’s Debenhams totally oot the game. 😞 He was probably lucky to be let go when he was.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
duck me. Talk about slit your wrists kinda vibe 🙄

Just waiting for Bjork to jump out of the cupboard and start prancing round the flat dressed in a tutu.
Omg I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

seriously going from Sallie Axl thread which is dark and disturbing to Marios. Honestly I feel like I’m the one on drugs with the highs and lows of tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a 4 bedroom house and I have one and that's plenty!! Hes a total riot!
Ah, yes, but you see, ma lovelie, it’s ok for Meirdre to keep buying them because, you see, he’s got them all except the ones he doesn’t have, capeesh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is suggesting having a baby. Now I might identify myself here if anyone follows small accounts. I have had a surrogate baby for a same sex male couple...... Never in my life would I ever think of Marion and deezer as potential parents 😬
Maybe Bernadette can be his surrogate in exchange for all of his 2020’s cast offs 🤣

in all serious I can’t see it either. For a start his house is a hazard to all human life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe this will be our 2021 jurnee
Pregnancy with Maria
Like the film junior 😂😂😂
I can see it now.....

baby strapped to his chest swinging around sing Whitney while he mops the flairs.
Poor kid will end up with vertigo.

And can you imagine the hysteria and laughing fits. When Marion Junior does the simplest thing such as blink....

“omg ma lovelies MJ just rolled her wee eyes when I made her a haaawt chocolate from ma bespoke drink station”

no Mario she bleeping blinked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a 4 bedroom house and I have one and that's plenty!! Hes a total riot!
I dont know about you but I can smell my one wax burner throughout the house, I bet he can’t breath with his ten burners in a one bedroom flat x

Reactions: 9
Can anyone #gift him one of those dollies that are used to prevent teenage pregnancies educate on the realities of having a baby.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.