Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from our lovelie @shadyessex33
We think he's working half an hour a week as a cleaner for the polis.
No sign of oor Derek ๐Ÿ˜”
He's crammed every inch of the Tat flat with decorations, and added a POS hot chocolate /coffee/tea station. It looks like a POS too.
Oh, he's bought ANOTHER wax melt burner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Omg I am so happy to be a part of this boujee jurneh! He has been such a gift this weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know the colour station is in the colour plywood but I wonder what scent itโ€™s in

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Planting my bougie bum in the thread. Think mazza is going to go silent on us today, after getting us all hyped up ๐Ÿ˜”

I know the colour station is in the colour plywood but I wonder what scent itโ€™s in
Cat litter shite with a hint of fabulosa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've come to the conclusion that instead of cleaning the old wax out of a burner he just bins it and uses a new one. It's the only reasonable explanation for buying so many.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aw morning ma lovelies, canโ€™t wait to continue the jurneh wi youse aw. Just helped masel to a white snow man hot chocolate & some MARSH
MALLOWS.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heโ€™s got to have at least 15 wax melt warmers at this point. Does anyone other than mario know how many he truly has?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heโ€™s got to have at least 15 wax melt warmers at this point. Does anyone other than mario know how many he truly has?
Iโ€™ll bet heโ€™s like a proper crack head and hides them everywhere. One in the toilet cistern, one in with the cat food bags. So no one knows the true extent of his addiction..... and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do find the hot choc station a bit odd.. there is only 2 of them living there and these are meant for offices/salons etc Pinterest has a lot to answer for... Mario seems like one of these โ€œcanโ€™t see ๐Ÿ’ฉ go pastโ€ them type of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They've all gone to live on a farm, with the make up fridge, the spare tyre coffee table.
I think mods amended the thread title. ๐Ÿ˜ I'd put POS clutter station. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ In this case it meant point of sale. Honest. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅ”โ™ฅ

• Haha
Iโ€™ll bet heโ€™s like a proper crack head and hides them everywhere. One in the toilet cistern, one in with the cat food bags. So no one knows the true extent of his addiction..... and so forth
I could understand if they were all different but they all are the same shape

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon he loses them amongst the piles of crap and forgets where they are , so just buys another ๐Ÿคฃ

someone should apply for that hoarders programme on his behalf He needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww another boujie thread to oor Marion patron saint o clutter. I bless you all way max welts n hot chocolate so aye .......

• Haha
  • Heart
I could understand if they were all different but they all are the same shape
Ah now thatโ€™s unfair. Donโ€™t forget the square one he got from Asda and stuck the โ€œChanelโ€ decal on. That one is pure bespoke ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Parking ma boujie asss in ma ain lain ready for this threads bespoke delights lovelielielielies xxxx

20201129_132927.jpg

Anybody we know...๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.