Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing it’s a heat wrap. Though why he’s saying he finally got one, I don’t know. They’re hardly gold dust!
I think it is a long thin hot water bottle, and yes you get them every where, he just likes to pretend he is achieving in his sad life 😂

Wasn‘t it only yesterday that he was eating chips, cheese, pizza and pakora? How can he eat so much crap? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Classic Marion, says he wuzny gawn near the shoaps actually means he’s started a new bathroom colour scheme jurnaaay and bought a load of tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol that’s hinch flooring isn’t it??
he’s such a hinch wannabe!
Oh is it??!! I very rarely look at her she does my head in even more.
I thought he might copy Greedy cos their bedrooms are practically identical if I remember rightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His black appliances look so odd in contrast with that light flooring

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh is it??!! I very rarely look at her she does my head in even more.
I thought he might copy Greedy cos their bedrooms are practically identical if I remember rightly.
too out there for mario. It’s too far from hinchs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love your profile pic @hello-_- 🤣

I know we’ve had it mentioned but this is the most liked post so can we rename name him Cluttering with Mario?
No matter what he’s posting I can’t help but focus on the pile of shite in the background 😅 there’s just stuff everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen him about a few times as I stay in the next town and both him & Derek look like they need a good wash.

I genuinely don’t think Marion would look half as bad if he had his hair done by an actual hair dresser and didn’t dress in clothes for a 13 year old lassie.

Anyway, back in ma ain lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Marionette boils my blood absolute piss taker in them stories it honestly feels like a comedy skit so gunna add my 2 pence worth , that flooring company would have not had his flooring down before new year if he didn’t have his Instagram with 130k. My partners friend who is a floor fitter who is doing are’s is fully booked till February but managed to do us for January and it’s not cheap!! I also don’t own my house (rent but actually saving for a morgage to buy it as I am related to the landlord and she wants to sell it to us in 2021) but do not want bad blood with my landlord for the water damaged laminate so have offered to pay myself and this plonkers only stress is that he wanted change the shade of grey🙄I do not believe his old lino was ripped other wise he’d have shown it he shows bleeping everything else and if it was damaged I bet my arse it was slightly dinted at the most . Maz likes the tune of his own music the way he repeats himself on story’s is bloody ridiculous, enjoy your flooring maz while other council house tenants sit on floorboards for Christmas I hope that perfectly good lino was reused in someone else’s flat that needed it more than you do!

4A1C6CC1-EE38-4B07-879D-76953C7B0AC5.png

Maz on his 13th story about the lino ‘Just such a nicer contrast having the lighter flooring with the lighter carpettt aswell’ Is he blind ? The carpet is bloody charcoal the old lino matched better with it ! This new lino was to try and copy his lord and savour Hinch I would bet my life saving on that ma wee tatttle lovelies 💎🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
936CED81-10DE-43C9-A717-A68ED7E500DD.jpeg

Marzi ma love how do you flush ur wee toilet when it surrounded by your b&m artificial plant , asif it’s not bad enough banging ya arse on the radiator 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll make a new thread before we get into trouble, hold tight my lovelies 👍🏻

New thread time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.