Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henny Penny

VIP Member
If you thought the clutter had reached breaking point.... you were wrong!!! THERE’S MORE!!
564AB16D-7DEE-4823-94CC-9D5FC5738509.png

When we thought there couldn’t be anymore clutter Marion proves us wrong 🤣
It’s unbelievable Isn’t it?? Looks like he’s moving house- you know when you empty your cupboards ready to pack!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
So am still nae further forward and so forth with this....
So did oor Marion confess his insta life is a sham? - Therefore why trick all your lovlelies?? Oh aye for a quick buck & arse lick. How do the lovelies not take this from yesterday’s ramble that could give 2020 a run for it’s money and/or think it’s acceptable? So many questions that would still not be answered after another 300 dots.....🤯
I think the bigger question here is who in FUCK’S name looks at Monzo’s Insta and thinks any part of his life is aspirational?

Derek He rents a one bed flat in (by all accounts) a derelict area of Paisley, a town he has ventured outside of less frequently than he’s had root canal treatments. He’s in a weird, codependent situationship with a man whose only passions in life are getting blazed and playing his PlayStation. His cat hates him. He’s allergic to fucking everything. He reads and writes at a level of literacy that my 6 year old godson would be disgusted by. I imagine his remaining, real teeth are rotten and his morning breath could probably be bottled and used as tear gas. There’s a box of cat poo in the same room that he uses to prepare his food.

I could go on but I think I’ve made ma point ma lovelies. Am oaf tae ma ain lane tae take a seat an get some class 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Parking ma boujie asss in ma ain lain ready for this threads bespoke delights lovelielielielies xxxx

20201129_132927.jpg

Anybody we know...😂 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
I'm from Ireland and laugh uproariously at your much appreciated translations of the boaby nosed bawbag's waaahful.
May I thank you with babyguurrrl Rayn's finest hour?
Screenshot_20201210-170609_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cherry_1

You can ALWAYS rely on maid Marion to give u a boujee giggle... his taste is his taste and him and deek have spent thousands a tell ye thousands on their wee hoose and it took them 6 years of hard graft to get it like it is don’t ye know... am stumped coz a thought it was a cheap tat ridden borrower flat that he didn’y build fae the grun up.. but I could be wrong coz it’s his life his bespoke rules and his chapters and so forth.

Lovelies I’m a Glasgow lass myself, so aye

Do any of you lovelies remember the time Marion went live and Derek was reading the comments and giving shout outs and gave a boujee shout out to rosemary and Fred west and wee docile ( stoned) deek had no clue who they were... Marion’s face was a picture ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Thread title from our lovelie @shadyessex33
We think he's working half an hour a week as a cleaner for the polis.
No sign of oor Derek 😔
He's crammed every inch of the Tat flat with decorations, and added a POS hot chocolate /coffee/tea station. It looks like a POS too.
Oh, he's bought ANOTHER wax melt burner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
OK since you all loved my bald Eagle comment😆
heres the thread suggestion:
The boujee Bald Eagle just doesn't care
Its blatantly obvious you ripped your own 'Flair'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It never gets used hahahaha that’s because you have no visitors mazza. Soon he will come to the same conclusion for his hot chocolate station 🤣
I reckon he’ll replace the chair with one of those big fuck off Costa machines you get in petrol stations

• Haha
  • Heart

Citygirlgonecountry

Happy Wednesday ma lovelies.. Mario has been up since 5am after being woke up by Dereks alarm at 5.30am.. He is a time traveller, nae debates..

• Haha
Guys I'm a lurker here. I can confirm this must of been a pre recorded video of the flairs. Deek is alive I've just spotted him and marion in Paisley toon 😂😂 I wish I was quick enough to snap a pic. Ps that hair is even more worse in real life 🙈😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

DilysMcGillis

To everyone on here today who has shot their proverbial loads over Melvins magic dots, I salute you. Loving your work. Never never leave.

But can we all now turn our attention and powers of deduction to this henceforth unnoticed little nugget. He's very careful about what he doesn't shove doon oor throats with what he does and doesn't show us????

There is no way he doesn't show us all his "treated masel to's"

Nae debates, surely?
Nae debates whatsoever, ma lovelie! We’ve seen the skidmarks in his cludgie, his elderly da’s pyjamas, his parents’ private financial information, his cat’s turds festering in the litter box, his sleeping (possibly dead) fiancée in bed...the only thing he hasn’t shown us is, ironically, the thing we long to see most of all - WHAT DO YOU KEEP IN THOSE FUCKING CUPBOARDS, MEIRDRE?!! Shove it doon wur throats, ram it right doon wur gullets 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Nellyellie

VIP Member
So I’ve set up my hot chocolate station. I’ve gone for the minimal look

Look at the dust on that shelf 😂 I’ll never make an Insta hun
664BA1C8-BCCC-42DE-A350-ED0AA6F66B3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I can’t understand why anyone would want a mirror in their living room, let alone that padded monstrosity. He must keep it in there purely to hide things behind it.
I’d hate to have a big mirror like that facing me whilst I slobbed on the sofa stuffing criss and cheese boards(minus cheese) in my face

• Haha
Reactions: 36