Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is legit like a cartoon script where a simple situation snowballs out of control..... Marion is the main character πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚ fml

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you thought the clutter had reached breaking point.... you were wrong!!! THERE’S MORE!!View attachment 328632

It’s unbelievable Isn’t it?? Looks like he’s moving house- you know when you empty your cupboards ready to pack!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hello ma lovelies. I haven’t been on here for a few days as I was busy with Sallie axls antics..... However I am now back in my own laine and catching up on Queen Marion who never fails to add more shite on top of shite. 🀒 My first reaction to the pic above was β€œGet te duck”, but nope not photoshopped, he now has that much shite in his teeny tiny kitchen 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just as fast as i thought his brothers decs were so much nicer than Melvs, i think ive spotted the same pink furry rug cum tree skirt. Is a penchant for pink and grey genetic with these two?
Screenshot_2020-11-29-19-35-49-1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hahahaha he has had to buy his own Β£30 Swan milk frother, Swan usually give them away to instacunts like him! Get in yer ain lane Melvino! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It is still November ffs. They'll all be bored to buggery in two weeks with their Christmas tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just seen it πŸ™ˆ He's seriously got a spending problem. He gets a quick buzz, then he's off buying more crap to clutter up his existing clutter.
Totally agree, he is a hoarder. He can’t stop spending. They will forever live in that one bedroom flat which will get steadily worse x

Reactions: 15
Were previous posts serious when saying Melv is 37??? I simply cannot believe that he is a 37 year old man with a Christmas Eve box 😭😭🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus wept, hes gonna have to start preparing food on the floor because at this rate there will be no room for anything else. If I was his neighbour underneath I'd be worried I was going to be injured under a shower of marsh mallows and wax burners when the ceiling collapses. Think of the money they could have saved for their dream hoose instead of all the hoovers and boujee tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jesus wept, hes gonna have to start preparing food on the floor because at this rate there will be no room for anything else. If I was his neighbour underneath I'd be worried I was going to be injured under a shower of marsh mallows and wax burners when the ceiling collapses. Think of the money they could have saved for their dream hoose instead of all the hoovers and boujee tat.
Chopping his tatties for the stovie next to the kitty litter. Yum

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
AND a believe bell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ffs. Ding a ling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Awe ma lovelies I hope you’re all well and are as alarmed as me at our marions rapid fall doon that rabbit hole. I’ve been into the deep recesses of my home. Gutting all corners and clearing shite out so not been on here for couple weeks.

I’m no religious but he needs a come to Jesus moment. An intervention if you will. A hot drinks station stored on what can only be described as Chernobyl grade MDF. A tree on acid that even fire is afraid of. A carpet cleaner for .2 sq ft of fuckin carpet. I had a bigger rug myself back in the 90s pre waxing Nair days.
Man alive it’s an assault on all the senses. Somebody send help quick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ffs. Ding a ling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Awe ma lovelies I hope you’re all well and are as alarmed as me at our marions rapid fall doon that rabbit hole. I’ve been into the deep recesses of my home. Gutting all corners and clearing shite out so not been on here for couple weeks.

I’m no religious but he needs a come to Jesus moment. An intervention if you will. A hot drinks station stored on what can only be described as Chernobyl grade MDF. A tree on acid that even fire is afraid of. A carpet cleaner for .2 sq ft of fuckin carpet. I had a bigger rug myself back in the 90s pre waxing Nair days.
Man alive it’s an assault on all the senses. Somebody send help quick.
THE RUG COMMENT HAS ENDED ME. ENDED ME MA LOVELIE.

CHRISTMAS HAS ARRIVED. πŸŽ„πŸΎπŸ₯‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.