Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have been treated so far this weekend and we are only half way thru saturday , I wonder what other delights we have in store for us fae oor Mildred

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope Maria has bought poor Deek a Playstation 5 for Christmas after all Deek's been fleeced for everything this year not to mention working throughout lockdown 😠

Edit: New thread suggestion "Derek ditch the beverage station, buy yourself a Playstation!"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I‘Ve never seen them have a holiday since Marions insta journeh began.
Moira doesnae have a passport ma lovelie but he and Deek did take a trip down to Blackpool once as evidenced below.
Someone on an earlier thread described this picture as looking like an amputee being kicked into the air and I laughed so hard I think I actually stopped breathing for a few minutes 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone notice the shake in his hand putting on the bespoke item to the display? Poor Matilda - I feel an appeal video coming soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think he is a cleaner and has hurt his shoulders because he has to vacuum and mop and sweep like a normal person and not just tickle things with a cloth like he is used to at home.

Cant believe he has sacked off his Herbert Cottage TCS jars and replaced them with The Range shite, ‘Hinchy’ will not be pleased! and please tell me he is not going to set up an insta huns ’Hot Drinks Station‘ 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 312340
Lol he has to copy everything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moira doesnae have a passport ma lovelie but he and Deek did take a trip down to Blackpool once as evidenced below.
Someone on an earlier thread described this picture as looking like an amputee being kicked into the air and I laughed so hard I think I actually stopped breathing for a few minutes 🤣🤣
Probs best he doesn’t have a passport. Imagine Marion rocking up to boarder control. There’s no way they would let him in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I’m deed a tell ye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That diabetes station in the colour plywood has ended me. I’ve not stopped laughing for 20 minutes 😂😂😂😂 what made it even funnier was “a hate clutter” ... too far Melvin, even for you.

With each passing day he becomes more of a parody. He definitely needs an intervention!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For the money he has spent on shite this year that he will probably chuck out next year... he could have booked a 2 week all inclusive trip to the Caribbean.

I‘Ve never seen them have a holiday since Marions insta journeh began.
They went to Blackpool hun! There were bespoke pics of Mario jumping, off or over some sort of rock thing.

Oh, missed this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I canny wait for wee Rayn to set about that fuckin bespoke pile of shite. She can start by leaving a wee jobby in his mug 😂😺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like someone has wiped their arse on the edge of his pizza!!!

View attachment 327375
Ma lovely this was a bespoke slice of pizza made just for Marion . It’s stamped all over , on the greasy chippy floor, before deep fat fried and sprayed with fabulosa.

coming to a chippy near you soon. It will be called the Marion bespoke special. And is only available to those who can prove they have stayed in their own lane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh ma lovelies 🤣 Crying with bespoke laughter here. And Marion, the non-clutter, hot drinks shelving unit reveal with the Festive panpipes is the funniest thing I’ve seen since you revealed the Christmas tree of an 8 year old girl’s dreams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh, missed this post.
Back to your ain laine ma lovelie, ahm tellin the story of the Blackpool journeh and nae one else. Take a seat and get some class, karmar for you also 💎

While we’re on the subject, I’ll leave the caption soliloquy that accompanied the photo in question here if anyone fancies some light reading about the trappings of Insta fame 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to come straight here when I saw his drink station thing - tattle comments never disappoint 😂
I found myself sat back, watching the unveiling of the tat station with a huge smile on my face at the thought of the comments this would generate on Tattle. You've done it Mario, you've made me pop my comment cherry because you're just so bloody funny. And so are all of you for getting me through the night feeds since June. Stay in your ain lane hens 👏😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.