Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to come straight here when I saw his drink station thing - tattle comments never disappoint πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Melv: "Ahhh hate clutter"

Also Melv: Installs a big square MDF unit in the corner of his already cluttered work top, in his tiny kitchen that's crammed with gadgets, products and tat! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

Alright Melv, I'll run with it! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Melv: "Ahhh hate clutter"

Also Melv: Installs a big square MDF unit in the corner of his already cluttered work top, in his tiny kitchen that's crammed with gadgets, products and tat! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

Alright Melv, I'll run with it! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚
He really has been an absolute delight today! After a week off he is sure as hell catching up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhhh.... for god's sake!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What the fook are ya playing at, Melv? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He think he's still in Debenhams with that square display! πŸ˜‚ It literally looks like a gift shop display!πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

I just can't with this fella anymore! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚
It's so twee and bleeping nasty.
I hate clutter has to be in the next thread title.
I can't comment on the bedding, my blood pressure won't take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhhh.... for god's sake!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What the fook are ya playing at, Melv? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He think he's still in Debenhams with that square display! πŸ˜‚ It literally looks like a gift shop display!πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

I just can't with this fella anymore! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚
WTAF just when I thought he couldn’t squeeze another thing into Aladins cave he proves me wrong.
What a melt (of the bespoke wax variety obviously!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he's got another two throw/blanket things for the bed, where does he put these, haven't seen an airing cupboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so twee and bleeping nasty.
I hate clutter has to be in the next thread title.
I can't comment on the bedding, my blood pressure won't take it.
He could have at least varnished it, but no, from the box into the worktop! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having read all these comments I can’t wait to go see for myself πŸ˜‚ Do you think he’ll display all his Christmas presents too like kids used to do and take a pic? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched it again and I genuinely can't believe it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I need to get oot av ma laine because I didn't know these "stations" were a thing in actual houses, only in coffee shops and cafes! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having read all these comments I can’t wait to go see for myself πŸ˜‚ Do you think he’ll display all his Christmas presents too like kids used to do and take a pic? πŸ˜‚
With any money gifts he got fanned out in front of the presents.
Then go full on Hun with a pic of the presents Dezza got him and the caption β€œboy did good”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wax burner & melts Β£20
Bed throws Β£15
Wooden shelves Β£13
Stacked storage jars Β£22
Misc tat he shared Β£15
..... Β£85 spunked up the wall and I haven't even included EVERYTHING on that train wreck in the corner!

But remember him and Deek are so comfortably off, good with money AND save every penny... So I'll get back in mah laine πŸ˜‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.