Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagined Derek being off his nut, strolling into the kitchen one day soon, thinking that POS is an actual coffee shop counter set up and asking nobody for a deluxe hot chocolate.... 😩🥴😂

It's not clutter ma lovelie. Mazda doesn't like clutter remember.
"Aaaaah hate clutter"

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That station, just...... Who wants to keep (and have people see) that much shite clutter on a worktop?? I have quite a large kitchen and have plenty worktop space in comparison but I couldn't imagine wasting that space. A drinks trolley and a hot drink station....all for stuff that most people wouldn't dream of displaying!

I'd almost understand a small set up in any year that isn't 2020 when you are expecting a lot of kids/non-drinkers round where you could essentially let them bash on and make their own without them raking through cupboards and you are a lazy host (I hate making tea!), but 2 grown ass adults, in their own home with their own cupboard contents, why??? (Other than it all bring to keep up with others on the 'gram)

Reactions: 17
That drink station is ugly!. So much clutter in his hobbit hole it's unreal.

Please come and read Tattle, Mario!. We'll educate you.....btw you're still a tit though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Derek is ootside, along with the cat litter tray, the three hoovers, the steam mop, the old tapass table shaped like tyre, and at least fifty wax melt burners. When Mario has videoed his poundland pad, it all comes back in.
When I have a house inspection (I rent), I take all the crap and shove it in my car. When the estate agent leaves I bring it all back in 😂 Not tat like Mario but like loads of kids toys and stuff.

• Haha
Im intrigued as to how much more utter shite he can cram into that flat. I don’t even know what to say. His flat looks like something off that Hoarders programme. What a load of hideous pointless chavvy crap. And the drinks station 😭 what the actual f**k. Beam me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im intrigued as to how much more utter shite he can cram into that flat. I don’t even know what to say. His flat looks like something off that Hoarders programme. What a load of hideous pointless chavvy crap. And the drinks station 😭 what the actual f**k. Beam me up.
I don't know how you could relax amongst it. How you can sit and watch TV and look around and not want to shove stuff in cupboards or actually get it out of your house but actually sit and think about more things you want to buy and/or display. None of it sentimental or adding any enrichment, just more nonsense that you got cheap or is a passing seasonal fad.

Reactions: 9
I thought when you donate gifts to charities you aren't supposed to wrap them? I'm guessing health and safety issues, making sure they're safe and age appropriate etc. So he says he's donating them to charity, but we'll never really know.... #cynical 😑

Reactions: 14
Is the tea/hot-choc/coffee/snack corner maybe for when Derek is so high he can just find it all rather than him going searching for the cups/snacks/tea bags

I thought when you donate gifts to charities you aren't supposed to wrap them? I'm guessing health and safety issues, making sure they're safe and age appropriate etc. So he says he's donating them to charity, but we'll never really know.... #cynical 😑
Not stick up for him but a lot of Glasgow charity’s do you pick a gift for a certain age/sex and you do wrap it

Reactions: 6
Ooooooft. Checked out one of Melvin's clutter station inspos. This tree is even more of a gender reveal than Melvins.

Screenshot_2020-11-28-23-14-38-1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My kitchen is tiny. Smaller than Mario's. But I try to keep my worktops free of shite. Mario has just added half of Costa in his kitchen. It was crammed before. What I don't get is all the labels. Not just him. Stacey and hinch are the same. Why? It's like they don't know what food they buy? Everything is labelled. bleeping weird it reminds me of nursery and infant schools. They put labels on things to teach kids to read. Crayons, bricks, paper, cars etc... Why can't he put his tub of hot chocolate in the cupboard? The bag of mallows in the cupboard? Why they all on display like they are for sale? Shocked he hasn't fablon'd that mdf shelf thing.

• Haha
Thread title: what a load of hideous pointless chavvy crap 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen that Bella’s kitchen??? It makes melvs look like the epitome of minimalist chic.....
Agree. It's astonishing, hideous and fortunes have been spent on it. Melv's is again the poundland equivalent.

I can't figure out where she gets any meal prep done.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wax burner & melts £20
Bed throws £15
Wooden shelves £13
Stacked storage jars £22
Misc tat he shared £15
..... £85 spunked up the wall and I haven't even included EVERYTHING on that train wreck in the corner!

But remember him and Deek are so comfortably off, good with money AND save every penny... So I'll get back in mah laine 😑
He just doesn’t know what to be up to next!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know how you could relax amongst it. How you can sit and watch TV and look around and not want to shove stuff in cupboards or actually get it out of your house but actually sit and think about more things you want to buy and/or display. None of it sentimental or adding any enrichment, just more nonsense that you got cheap or is a passing seasonal fad.
This!! It is just beyond hideous!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.