Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus tap dancing Christ, what the actual duck is that? Has anyone noticed that when he’s absolutely trying to convince himself that he β€œloves” something, his voice gets more and more high pitched! 🀭🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched it again and I genuinely can't believe it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I need to get oot av ma laine because I didn't know these "stations" were a thing in actual houses, only in coffee shops and cafes! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚
In the colour plywood got me 🀣🀣 It’s the way he displays everything that’s so seriously odd. It’s like he’s showing off but it’s cheap tat πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the colour plywood got me 🀣🀣 It’s the way he displays everything that’s so seriously odd. It’s like he’s showing off but it’s cheap tat πŸ˜‚
It's just ridiculous and he hasn't got a clue - he slowly put the stuff on there and it's like he's his own personal merchandiser at home! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
It was everything I could’ve hoped for and a little bit more. The colour plywood πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ T’was bleeping magical & a real wee unexpected treat! First the gonk bedding, now this - he’s spoiling us today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The colour plywood 🀣

• Haha
Oh we really have been entertained today ma lovelies... I came rushing in to share my wax melt, hot choc station photos but I’m late to the party!!

and I agree-β€˜in the colour plywood!!!’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ DEAD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
feckin hell Marion your bowels will be absooooloootely dead at the sight of that rancid looking dinner ma lovelie. Wouldn’t feed the pigeons that! πŸ˜±πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A thought that bespoke wax burner was a bath for the borrower flat so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Just when we thought we’d seen it aw ma lovelies oor marion strikes again ... with his hot drinks station in the kitchen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!! .. poor soul disny like clutter oan his kitchen worktops either πŸ™ˆ!! ... hes delightit & obsesed wi it so he is ... nae debates noo if he says its no clutter then its no clutter its his page his rules lots a love mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
β€˜Derek loves coffee and I drink tea...’ and this lead to a big duck off hot chocolate station πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wax burner & melts Β£20
Bed throws Β£15
Wooden shelves Β£13
Stacked storage jars Β£22
Misc tat he shared Β£15
..... Β£85 spunked up the wall and I haven't even included EVERYTHING on that train wreck in the corner!

But remember him and Deek are so comfortably off, good with money AND save every penny... So I'll get back in mah laine πŸ˜‘
For the money he has spent on shite this year that he will probably chuck out next year... he could have booked a 2 week all inclusive trip to the Caribbean.

Iβ€˜Ve never seen them have a holiday since Marions insta journeh began.

• Haha
I just knew we were all in for a treat this weekend. I just knew it.

maybe I’m an insider ...maybe I’m Derek 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.