Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Oh my god! The chocolate/tea/coffee/sugar/snack station! I can’t actually believe what I’ve seen 😂
It just keeps getting better as he adds more shite to it! With the fucking pipe music like something from the Wicker Man! Hasn’t even painted it. Just left it bespoke rustique mdf in the colour plywood 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He looks like he hasn't got a tooth in his heed there and is gurning! 😂

My god, if Mario is the best customer they can find to be the "face" of their treatments, then they must be on their last legs! 🥴 😂
He looks like the comedian that rips the piss out of Natalie Cassidy 😂

Trust me y'all, of all the pictures that I saved that one was the least creepy...but seeing as I can't unsee this I might as well torment you all with it too😂

Screenshot_20201117-164822_kindlephoto-32939980.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Delface

So.... not much to update re the joab.... its defo in osprey house...he's defo cleaning... he tells everyone to follow his insta page and a few cops have .... but swiftly unfollowed....my info is from my offspring who's step parent has had the pleasure of Marion's company in their office. I've asked for pictures but was told not a chance:(:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Tofuniam

“So whoever’s gran, mum, daughter, niece... relation she is.”

Ah yes, he must be talking about my 80 year old niece.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
He’s as shiny as a snooker ball in that video! 😂 and of course he HAS to wipe away that fake tear
😂Some of those shots and angles really weren't flattering at all. And what was he on about he likes taking pictures now? He was always taking pictures and videos of his grey furry teeth before the teeth jurrnee 🤷

Screenshot_20201117-141149_kindlephoto-28040684.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Christ on a bike! Can you imagine walking down the street, minding your own business and then you come across a hobbit doing the backstroke across a narrow puddle? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
I‘Ve never seen them have a holiday since Marions insta journeh began.
Moira doesnae have a passport ma lovelie but he and Deek did take a trip down to Blackpool once as evidenced below.
Someone on an earlier thread described this picture as looking like an amputee being kicked into the air and I laughed so hard I think I actually stopped breathing for a few minutes 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

DilysMcGillis

Fucking hell 😂 His stories today & the comments on here are truly magical! I’ve got emotional whiplash from the possibility that he could’ve inadvertently revealed his employer by that lanyard - an excellent spot, but the disappointment is tangible 😂 I too was excited by the prospect of a swatch in the cupboard but, alas, he taunts us further with the mystery 😂 If the next thread title isn’t “Klarna on his arse” we’ve all let ourselves down 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
As a wee treat for you all I captured a couple of gifs from tonights waffle while he twatted himself about the face.

First I give you tappa tappa tappa (especially for @Cagayu )

And then I present to you bye bye ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah

He is such a fucking weapon,he really is!

God love the old biddy. She probably thought she was doing her good deed for the day by entertaining a convo with Melvin.
Exactly what I thought. She did her bit for care in the community today :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Badaboom

VIP Member
I was looking back at photos on his grid (no idea why 🤣) but I came across this photo from two years ago, it must have been his first day at school, they grow up too fast 🥺
C3D5BB63-7EE4-4512-A29E-113605D81951.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Badaboom

VIP Member
“ If you don’t know what CBD is you will have to look it up” Cheers mate will do, nae bother .... glad you can promote a product that you don’t have a clue about, just you keep accepting those freebies, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I’ve not read today’s yet but what (and I cannot stress this enough) the fuck is going on with Marions hair the night? Why’s it stuck up then brushed to the side like that?
Excuse me ma lovelie, that’s been styled by a dyson hair dryer! Now take a seat and get some class!

• Haha

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
I’m 15 pages into thread #3, someone has referred to Mario as “Maurice” and it has ended me 🤣🤣

Are these “the lassies” from Debenhams who sometimes pop round for a toot on the Dyson? 😳 I was expecting people closer to his age, not old Judith and Pam from the Rocha John Rocha concession.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
"I've used this for quite some time now" after one day of having his hoover. He says that about everything, absalooot stapul ma lovelielielielies

• Haha
Reactions: 33