Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought when you donate gifts to charities you aren't supposed to wrap them? I'm guessing health and safety issues, making sure they're safe and age appropriate etc. So he says he's donating them to charity, but we'll never really know.... #cynical 😑
I think it's for real but I also kinda think it's a passive aggressive swipe at that Sean guy who asked loads of west coaster Scottish grammers for help promoting his Christmas charity fundraiser..........................................everyone except Melvin.

Melvin's small enough to feel the sleight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's lost loads of weight with his weekly two hour shift working him to the bone xxx
All jokes aside, I think the physicality of his job has come as a shock hence all the recent grumbles about aches and pains.

Pushing his hoover and mop about his hobbit hole didn't prepare him in the same way as a 10 minute speed walk doesn't mean you've trained for a marathon.

All those cleaners he was dissing as dirty scrubbers not so long ago get the laugh last. And THAT my friends is karmer on his arse 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree. It's astonishing, hideous and fortunes have been spent on it. Melv's is again the poundland equivalent.

I can't figure out where she gets any meal prep done.
I am not sure any meal prep gets done, he just moves pre packaged food betwixt fridge, microwave and tapasss table.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when we thought he had no more space to place a thing, he comes out that that shelf monstrosity. What in the holy duck is that? Looks so unfinished and cluttered. Can’t believe how little taste he has
Good god! I thought he was never going to stop putting loads of shite on his new 'drinks! station!' It's absolutely horrendous and the very definition of clutter. He's a grade A idiot

Probs best he doesn’t have a passport. Imagine Marion rocking up to boarder control. There’s no way they would let him in 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can just see him! 'DO YOUSE KNOW WHO AM UR?!?!' All ragin'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Rocking around the Pink tatty tree.
Eating Marions stovie slop
Turkey twizzlers hung where you can see.
Dereks no where to be seen , he has thrown a strop.

Rocking around the pink tatty tree
Let the Christmas spirit ring
grab a hot choc from the cluttered corner
And Marion will do some Caroling.

You will get a nauseated feeling, when you hear ...Marion sing “let’s be jolly and raise our bespoke brows done by baaali”

Rocking around the pink tatty tree
Let the Christmas spirit in...
Get your self a drink from the rusty trolly.
And watch old mazza dance with his gonks and get jolly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The boujee bespoke utter clutter station just gets worse the more ye look at it ma lovelie....he’s so proud of it wi it’s own grid post and errythin
Not to mention the “goals” comments on it!?
Hen we lookin at the same thing??
I’ll get back in me lain now 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The boujee bespoke utter clutter station just gets worse the more ye look at it ma lovelie....he’s so proud of it wi it’s own grid post and errythin
Not to mention the “goals” comments on it!?
Hen we lookin at the same thing??
I’ll get back in me lain now 💎
Bunch of Susan’s wouldn’t know taste if it hit them in their face ma lovlie.

I’m already excited to see what the next theme will be for the drinks station will be after Christmas. My guess is Easter . I bet he will have cream eggs and Easter eggs sitting there melting from January !!

On another note I looked at that Bella’s account who he got insp from ! My god ...junk food everywhere. She is like the witch out of Hansel and gretal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bunch of Susan’s wouldn’t know taste if it hit them in their face ma lovlie.

I’m already excited to see what the next theme will be for the drinks station will be after Christmas. My guess is Easter . I bet he will have cream eggs and Easter eggs sitting there melting from January !!

On another note I looked at that Bella’s account who he got insp from ! My god ...junk food everywhere. She is like the witch out of Hansel and gretal.
I’m gonna go for a valentines special there my lovely, complete with bespoke love you cups, and tacky hearts half melted over the station, it will soon be in the tip never to be seen again 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.