Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from our lovelie @allforthegram
We still don't know where he works. 😁
He's got his tree up ALREADY, had to shove his armchair into the bedroom. His hoose is now like a fire service hazard training video.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread title from our lovelie @allforthegram
We still don't know where he works. 😁
He's got his tree up ALREADY, had to shove his armchair into the bedroom. His hoose is now like a fire service hazard training video.
oh my lovelies you’ve made my Sunday so boujee with picking the thread title
Nae debates πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we should count up all the stuff he's bought/gifted in the last two years. Carry on the
🎢On the first day of Christmas /November Holy shopping season.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*Sashaying oot of ma laine and into the thread, swathed in organza in the colour blush pink*

As you were ma lovelies πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw ma lovelies a new threed awready, I’ll just park ma arse doon in this navy chair fae Next in the bedroom and listen tae aw youse chatting aboot oor favourite Ayrshire bleep. Mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve decided to do my Husband a Christmas Eve box. Any ideas what I can put in it please, hes 64?
( if he’s not doing one for me there will be blood shedπŸͺ“

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve decided to do my Husband a Christmas Eve box. Any ideas what I can put in it please, hes 64?
A wee boujee cheeseboard and some criss and joos?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies, how ur we awww.
Am jist taking a seat and getting some class aw ready for this new thread. Awriteeey.
Mwah mwah β™₯ πŸ₯” β™₯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Treatid myself to a new thread, looking forward to working with youse aww...... *bashes toe on chair, trips over #gifted sausage throw and announces 'I'm fiiine, abzalootly fine!'*

I'm gonna make a cuppa biscuit tea and get aww cozy...... πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some Primani jammies in the colour of his choice to his own preference so he can get aww cosy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can't stop\get over this hot mess of a Christmas tree. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Every thing just clashes perfectly, the tacky pink fairy, the tacky oversized, out of place jumbo candy canes and the furry minge, the ORGANZA BONANZA , the "Hello my Lovelies" tree topper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the Christmas eve boxes. It's like he jus rolled the tree in everything tacky from b&m and Etsy and said that'll do my lovelies

Screenshot_20201108-130309_kindlephoto-25347575.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just can't stop\get over this hot mess of a Christmas tree. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Every thing just clashes perfectly, the tacky pink fairy, the tacky oversized, out of place jumbo candy canes and the furry minge, the ORGANZA BONANZA , the "Hello my Lovelies" tree topper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the Christmas eve boxes. It's like he jus rolled the tree in everything tacky from b&m and Etsy and said that'll do my lovelies

View attachment 303467
The more I look at it the more i crease up ma lovelie 🀣
I’m surprised the organza hasn’t gone up in flames with the boujee wee lights ma lovelie πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.