Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right enough is enough Mario. Show us Derek as I’m really worried about him now ☹
SHOWMETHEDEREK!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is my christmas appeal. Can one of the talents on here do something with his gonk bedding? I think I need to see a melonk duvet cover please and thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So he is gifted a boggin duvet set then said he had to buy a red throw, it reads as though he is complaining to the person that gifted it that he was made to go and buy it! Also when he shows his sausages (matron!) in that air fryer thing he aggressively slams it shut! Made me jump 😂
1BEE1502-3F31-458C-88E5-25782DA4C582.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is he going to put his new wax melt? Seriously what surface is left? There is no space in that flat, it’s filled to the brim with shite. I don’t know how he can bear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bedding 🤣 what is he? 6?!

Imagine shagging and having those gonks staring at you 😳😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He sounded so angry he had to buy his own throw and cushion covers. Surely someone could have gifted them to him

how many waxmelts does he need 😂😂 the house must be a mix of smells and give you the worst sore head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's such a wee diddy just like his bespoke mirror decorations.... So aye. I think wee dezza has told Melvin to keep him aff insta cause he's getting the pish ripped right out him in work......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mazda you need to stay in your Lane! That absoooloooot bespoke station will be covered in grease and cat hair by the end of the weekend ma lovelie 💎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is he going to put his new wax melt? Seriously what surface is left? There is no space in that flat, it’s filled to the brim with shite. I don’t know how he can bear it.
He’s just said how much he hates clutter...... maybe that word means something else to him as his WHOLE flat is full of crap

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How funny that you posted this before he'd even showed us his new hot drinks 'station'

Seriously...he's 37...the mind boggles. He could've at least painted it, it looks shite compared to his black/white/diamanté/bamboo 'theme'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A hate clutter as yeez aww know...eh Marjorie? The only place clutterless is yer ceiling so aye nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just when we thought he had no more space to place a thing, he comes out that that shelf monstrosity. What in the holy duck is that? Looks so unfinished and cluttered. Can’t believe how little taste he has

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This sounds dramatic but I think I would dump someone if everytime I came home they’d cluttered up another space in my house with totally unnecessary crap all for the purpose of keeping up with Instagram. He needs an intervention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Aw, ma lovelies, as yiz aw know ah hate tae ask yiz fur hings, but it is now nezessiry fur yiz tae crowdfund fur ma fewnerull fur ah tell yiz aw, I AM DEID, deid ah tell yiz 😂😂😂
“Ah hate cluttur” Meirdre 28.11.20

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my god! The chocolate/tea/coffee/sugar/snack station! I can’t actually believe what I’ve seen 😂
It just keeps getting better as he adds more shite to it! With the bleeping pipe music like something from the Wicker Man! Hasn’t even painted it. Just left it bespoke rustique mdf in the colour plywood 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Nah he is taking the absolute piss ma lovelies.
What the duck is that monstrosity in the corner.
Seriously I wanna take a bat to his flat. Harley Quinn style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god! The chocolate/tea/coffee/sugar/snack station! I can’t actually believe what I’ve seen 😂
It just keeps getting better as he adds more shite to it! With the bleeping pipe music like something from the Wicker Man! Hasn’t even painted it. Just left it bespoke rustique mdf in the colour plywood 😂😂😂
It was everything I could’ve hoped for and a little bit more. The colour plywood 😂😂😂 T’was bleeping magical & a real wee unexpected treat! First the gonk bedding, now this - he’s spoiling us today 😂😂😂

Nah he is taking the absolute piss ma lovelies.
What the duck is that monstrosity in the corner.
Seriously I wanna take a bat to his flat. Harley Quinn style 🤣
[/QUOTE
Ah, crushed glass, ma lovelie! So boujee 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.