Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget the “now” at the end .

I don’t get the purpose of the now in “all areas of my life now”

hasn’t he always bloody over shared all areas
Of his life.

we have been on his
- teeth journeh
- cleaning journeh
- In bed with mazza and Derek
-moments of hysteria when funny things that didn’t happen happened
- his journeh to finding his dream jawb.
- his crafting journeh.

If he is now gonna share more with us i
Fear what it would be.

I just hope it doesnt involve latex , a whip and safe word 🤮
Youse are forgetting cleaning the tit oot of his loo ma lovelie! And his eyebrow jurneh!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget the “now” at the end .

I don’t get the purpose of the now in “all areas of my life now”

hasn’t he always bloody over shared all areas
Of his life.

we have been on his
- teeth journeh
- cleaning journeh
- In bed with mazza and Derek
-moments of hysteria when funny things that didn’t happen happened
- his journeh to finding his dream jawb.
- his crafting journeh.

If he is now gonna share more with us i
Fear what it would be.

I just hope it doesnt involve latex , a whip and safe word 🤮
Not forgetting his brow jurnee ma luvlee...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amazing how he was happy to give his followers and us tattle bastards nothing til the weekend but the minute he's needing something................

There's a word for that. User.

Get on Google for a Spark ya wee bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Amazing how he was happy to give his followers and us tattle bastards nothing til the weekend but the minute he's needing something................

There's a word for that. User.

Get on Google for a Spark ya wee bawbag.
Plus he needs an appliance engineer, not an electrician surely..

• Haha
His question is so googleable but naw the wee scrote face wants bespoke freebies ma luvlees ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wee Marion ye need ta get onto currys Tell them the fresh Prince of Paisley needs a new dryer
Nae debates ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
His tumble drier just sounds like he’s got a jacket in it and the zip is hitting the inside of it as it spins

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just sounds like something has been left in a pocket to me 😂 🙊

I’m not boujee enough for a tumble drier so I’ll get back in my ain peasant lane.

His tumble drier just sounds like he’s got a jacket in it and the zip is hitting the inside of it as it spins
Yes, this is what I was meaning!

Imagine if he gets an engineer out and it’s just a zip hitting the drum 😂

Will it feature in his highlight where he clutches his beak and wipes away tears of laughter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Just came on here to say exactly this! Totally sounds like something scraping inside. I have never owned a tumble dryer but my washing machine makes this exact noise. Like how he says a ‘good’ electrician, do people give recommendations on people that are shite? I am not sure that’s how the whole ‘recommending trades people‘ thing works 🤔

• Haha
Just sounds like something has been left in a pocket to me 😂 🙊

I’m not boujee enough for a tumble drier so I’ll get back in my ain peasant lane.

Yes, this is what I was meaning!

Imagine if he gets an engineer out and it’s just a zip hitting the drum 😂

Will it feature in his highlight where he clutches his beak and wipes away tears of laughter?
Oh God. He's gonna "accidentally" flash the spark isn't he?

• Haha
  • Sick
wish I lived i paisley so I could pretend to be a tumble dryer expert so I could go round have a nose at the tatty cell, accidently push the Christmas tree over, then Tie mazza up with fairly lights and free rayn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Deffo a zip that, sounds exactly like mine. Clothes with zips are worse when they're unzipped.
As he's got zero content at the min, this will be another abzalootly hilarous story and I'm here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he think he needs a sparky? He needs an appliance engineer surely?

He’s going to look like such a head when he’s told it’s just a zip 🙈 Unless he makes up a problem to cover up the fact he’s an abzaloot fool.

P.S serious lack of Derek, where is he?! 💔

• Haha
Why does he think he needs a sparky? He needs an appliance engineer surely?

He’s going to look like such a head when he’s told it’s just a zip 🙈 Unless he makes up a problem to cover up the fact he’s an abzaloot fool.

P.S serious lack of Derek, where is he?! 💔
Maybe it's Derek in the dryer..... 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He's still using his dryer... It might be the sort of fault that makes it burst into flames*

*yes I've got my fingers crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.