Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream about this absolute wax melt last night, drifting off and he pops into my head banging on about flogging individual Maltesers as some sort of moneymaking scheme. They weren't even wrapped!

What annoyed me most was I very rarely remember my dreams and then when I do, this is the content!
Haha, love it!! 😂

Reactions: 3
Well ma lovelies a put ma tree up today - out the cupboard and up in less than 10 minutes. Fibre optic tree and looks much better than the tree that Barbie shat on up Marion Towers.

*raises a glass of mulled zoflora tae youse aw*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else getting 'maybe this isnae ma dream joab vibes'? It's physically demanding, he's not sleeping and with all that walking in the rain, hell be loaded wi colds in no time.

He's also done ALL the Christmas content others are doing earlier this month so he's zero content to offer.

Yeah Melv, you have a day aff the gram and treat yerself to some stovies in your hoosecoat! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else getting 'maybe this isnae ma dream joab vibes'? It's physically demanding, he's not sleeping and with all that walking in the rain, hell be loaded wi colds in no time.

He's also done ALL the Christmas content others are doing earlier this month so he's zero content to offer.

Yeah Melv, you have a day aff the gram and treat yerself to some stovies in your hoosecoat! 💎
Agree, cleaning as a job is hard work, especially after six months sitting on his sofa.

Now what sort of mask would suit someone with a knob nose? That's right, balls.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well ma lovelies a put ma tree up today - out the cupboard and up in less than 10 minutes. Fibre optic tree and looks much better than the tree that Barbie shat on up Marion Towers.

*raises a glass of mulled zoflora tae youse aw*
Ahhh, sounds lovely! 😊😊

*Raises a glass of joos in the colour red and passes a thimble of cheese*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahhh, sounds lovely! 😊😊

*Raises a glass of joos in the colour red and passes a thimble of cheese*

I'll get the tapass table ready ma lovelies, a hot water bottle and two blankets so we can all sit around and watch the new Coca Cola advert whilst consuming our weight in cheese, criss and rustlers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'll get the tapass table ready ma lovelies, a hot water bottle and two blankets so we can all sit around and watch the new Coca Cola advert whilst consuming our weight in cheese, criss and rustlers
Omg I really want to punch him in the face in this story 👊🏻😡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did he actually last show any cleaning on his account? His account should be renamed doing duck all with Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saint Mario is sharing a post about a wee boy that needs a bone marrow transplan. I bet he just shares the post and doesn’t go on the register himself, he has done his bit and will now use the story to get himself attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
When did he actually last show any cleaning on his account? His account should be renamed doing duck all with Mario
Don’t forget the “now” at the end .

I don’t get the purpose of the now in “all areas of my life now”

hasn’t he always bloody over shared all areas
Of his life.

we have been on his
- teeth journeh
- cleaning journeh
- In bed with mazza and Derek
-moments of hysteria when funny things that didn’t happen happened
- his journeh to finding his dream jawb.
- his crafting journeh.

If he is now gonna share more with us i
Fear what it would be.

I just hope it doesnt involve latex , a whip and safe word 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thought I'd share new avatar created by my clever daughter - Melvin the tree.
Gives him quite a spiritual aura I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t sleep because there’s no room in that place for sleep . He’s got the tree up and he’s cleaned that rectangle of carpet within an inch of its life so he’s got nothing to post until he puts the pot of “stovies” on , on the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.