Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s definitely a zip, or a buckle! Hope he gets somebody out, starts it up empty and sees the problem is solved 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not the most intelligent but if it is just a zip or something, Mario has made me feel like a member of Mensa 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just sounds like something has been left in a pocket to me 😂 🙊

I’m not boujee enough for a tumble drier so I’ll get back in my ain peasant lane.

Yes, this is what I was meaning!

Imagine if he gets an engineer out and it’s just a zip hitting the drum 😂

Will it feature in his highlight where he clutches his beak and wipes away tears of laughter?
I was just thinking you know What that means? an engineering man on call to Mario? Get ready for the I was "accidentally" caught naked story..

Uh anyone would need years worth of therapy after witnessing that stick insec ts clackers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Plus he needs an appliance engineer, not an electrician surely..
Sorry but his is a bespoke tumble drying and definitely needs an electrician back in her ain lane
ETA made so many spelling mistakes there it’s like I was possessed by oor Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wish I lived i paisley so I could pretend to be a tumble dryer expert so I could go round have a nose at the tatty cell, accidently push the Christmas tree over, then Tie mazza up with fairly lights and free rayn.
This is a great idea! You could say the first thing you need to do is turn off the power then fling open the cupboard next to the kitchen and find out what is inside. He has already basically given us his address, just say Derek phoned you and if he acts surprised or goes white then we know that something has happened to Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My sister burned her kitchen down by not keeping the filter clean. Nobody hurt, so I laughed. A lot. In between telling her I'd told her to keep it clean. 😁
This also meant her and her kids had to stay with me for aaages. So no feeling sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking you know What that means? an engineering man on call to Mario? Get ready for the I was "accidentally" caught naked story..

Uh anyone would need years worth of therapy after witnessing that stick insec ts clackers

OMG l bet he wishes he never posted that!😯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope it is as trivial as a zip and that he’s not blagged it for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Lads! As I was carousing the streets today, walking on the pavements avoiding massive puddles etc I got to thinking, it has been a tit year and Melvin has kept us semi-entertained (although we all miss the carnage of the xmas night oot with Brenda and Sandra). So, how about if I come up with a christmas Melvin quiz? Kind of like the big quiz of the year thing on C4 but not of the year and just aboot oor Melvin and Deek? @menopausalmargrit gave me the idea with the Magnus Magnusen thing the other day.
I can be quiz master, but I'm not sure how we can do it. Does anyone have any ideas? Via zoom or something but I'm not sure about compromising our identities, OMG UNLESS WE WEAR MEL OR DEEK MASKS?????

Anyway, chime in with ideas lads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Lads! As I was carousing the streets today, walking on the pavements avoiding massive puddles etc I got to thinking, it has been a tit year and Melvin has kept us semi-entertained (although we all miss the carnage of the xmas night oot with Brenda and Sandra). So, how about if I come up with a christmas Melvin quiz? Kind of like the big quiz of the year thing on C4 but not of the year and just aboot oor Melvin and Deek? @menopausalmargrit gave me the idea with the Magnus Magnusen thing the other day.
I can be quiz master, but I'm not sure how we can do it. Does anyone have any ideas? Via zoom or something but I'm not sure about compromising our identities, OMG UNLESS WE WEAR MEL OR DEEK MASKS?????

This sounds amazing! I shall be there with bespoke joos and crisss. Yummy.

• Haha

On another thread (cannot remember which one but it was just the other day) they did an ask a question type thing. So someone asked a question, another person answered and asked another question at the same time. There were a few overlaps / clashes but it was a fun idea. So it could be questions about Melv and Deek. It would be even funnier if the answers weren't actually true!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On another thread (cannot remember which one but it was just the other day) they did an ask a question type thing. So someone asked a question, another person answered and asked another question at the same time. There were a few overlaps / clashes but it was a fun idea. So it could be questions about Melv and Deek. It would be even funnier if the answers weren't actually true!
Haha those 'wrong answers only' posts on twitter are hilarious, like really funny not a hold ya nose and mouth fake funny!

• Haha

Amazing idea!!
although I wasn’t around for mario a Christmas night oot last year.. so wish I was bet it was belting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.