Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. I've only just caught up with use all. So we have found out he's a cleaner... For a police station is that right? Someone needs to out him for not wearing a mask. I want to know his response. Been laughing out loud at the comments on here. Especially of Rayn. I saw Mario had grey hair the other day and took a screen shot then completely forgot about it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Lads! As I was carousing the streets today, walking on the pavements avoiding massive puddles etc I got to thinking, it has been a tit year and Melvin has kept us semi-entertained (although we all miss the carnage of the xmas night oot with Brenda and Sandra). So, how about if I come up with a christmas Melvin quiz? Kind of like the big quiz of the year thing on C4 but not of the year and just aboot oor Melvin and Deek? @menopausalmargrit gave me the idea with the Magnus Magnusen thing the other day.
I can be quiz master, but I'm not sure how we can do it. Does anyone have any ideas? Via zoom or something but I'm not sure about compromising our identities, OMG UNLESS WE WEAR MEL OR DEEK MASKS?????

Anyway, chime in with ideas lads

You could do a multiple answer question and people use the relevant reaction to the answer they think is correct

what is Marino’s fave shade of pink?

HEART- Salmon
Thumbs up - plush
laugh face - Neon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You could do a multiple answer question and people use the relevant reaction to the answer they think is correct

what is Marino’s fave shade of pink?

HEART- Salmon
Thumbs up - plush
laugh face - Neon
God bless plush

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mazda and that god awful tree, ye crack me up, I’m definitely going to be looking at Mazdas tree more than my own...he’s so proud of his tat ma lovelies πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really feel in my bones that Mario is going to get drunk this weekend and show off the gram . I don’t know why. This could be more of a hope to be honest 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
STICK INSECT’S CLACKERS 🀣 🀣
Spat oot ma joos!
Ha! I saw someone mention his clackers in the iconic thread 3 I think it was and it sort of remained filed away for use.

Hope you didn't stain ya crapet ma lovely, I fear they may still be traumatised from Mario's callout

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Not really a fry up if your not frying it Mario.

sorry I’m just being picky today mostly just because it’s Mario being Mario🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not really a fry up if your not frying it Mario.

sorry I’m just being picky today mostly just because it’s Mario being Mario🀭
Always throws me off a bit when people write his actual name. I'm so used to all the funny random names he has πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.