Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he has130k followers, why does he only get between 1,500 and 7,000 likes on his posts? 🤨 Or are thousands of us on there 😂

Reactions: 14
Probably the reason why mario is constantly throwing around chemicals. Disguise the stink.
does this mean that Rayn will be getting second hand stoned too? 🙈
To be fair she probably doesn't mind being second hand stoned having to live with Mazda in the pink tat flat, you'd have to be wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Y'all I' m still laughing at his video advert

View attachment 321391

He looks like the sloth out of the goonies. “Hey you guys
Probably the reason why mario is constantly throwing around chemicals. Disguise the stink.
does this mean that Rayn will be getting second hand stoned too? 🙈
i wonder if Mario dabbles in a bit of wacky backy 🤣.
Imagine the wuft the police officers must get when he prances past checking in for his shift.

“Nooo ma lovely that isn’t cannabis you can smell it is my bespoke scent. It is plant based which is why you are so confused , get back in your lane ,no debates “

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine the wuft the police officers must get when he prances past checking in for his shift.

“Nooo ma lovely that isn’t cannabis you can smell it is my bespoke scent. It is plant based which is why you are so confused , get back in your lane ,no debates “
He'd tit himself if the sniffer dogs came in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It's ma bespoke facial cleanser and perfume from the boady shop ma lovelies in the scent cbd from or wee hen Shelley. She'll also hook a lovely up with code #GettinghighwithMario mwah mwah x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.