Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPAG Bol means SPAGHETTI bolognese. That’s penne you’re having Mario. I know I know, you’ve three jars all helpfully labelled ‘pasta’ despite being different types

totally agree green peppers do not belong in a bolognese. that just looks like a tin of cold tomatoes and peppers 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry, but if someone serves me spaghetti bolognese and there's chunks of green pepper in it? Oh no honey, someone's getting walloped!(mentally lol)
It also annoys me when people say they are making spaghetti bolognese but the dish doesn’t actually include spaghett! That my friend is pasta bolognese, well not the abomination that Melv threw together obviously. Who puts green peppers and CHILLIES in bolognese? Where is the onion and garlic? Why is it so watery? 🤢

SPAG Bol means SPAGHETTI bolognese. That’s penne you’re having Mario. I know I know, you’ve three jars all helpfully labelled ‘pasta’ despite being different types

totally agree green peppers do not belong in a bolognese. that just looks like a tin of cold tomatoes and peppers 🤢
Snap 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching his stories and had to laugh that he has ‘other uses’ for the bathroom storage jars.
Hardly a surprise from the guy who has a bathroom storage unit in his living room! 🤦‍♀️

Mario has been reading here, Derek’s alive and handsome as ever! 😍

View attachment 320164Not sure how long he’ll be alive for if he eats that slop spag bol 🤢 Looks absolutely grim! Looks like Mario has added some bespoke exczeeeema to his 🤢 🤢
View attachment 320165

#FreeDerek
I can’t seem to work out what room he’s in 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t seem to work out what room he’s in 🧐
It looks weird because he's sitting on the smaller couch in front of the windows. The one Dezza concertines himself onto for a disco nap. Melvin always comes at us from the larger couch opposite the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was looking back at photos on his grid (no idea why 🤣) but I came across this photo from two years ago, it must have been his first day at school, they grow up too fast 🥺
C3D5BB63-7EE4-4512-A29E-113605D81951.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It looks weird because he's sitting on the smaller couch in front of the windows. The one Dezza concertines himself onto for a disco nap. Melvin always comes at us from the larger couch opposite the telly.
I abzalootlee HATE myself for knowing this, but that’s not a photo in real time 🕵️‍♀️ The blinds were swapped for char-ko-ale gray ones the day, ma lovelies, so that depiction of the happy couple is an old yin 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was looking back at photos on his grid (no idea why 🤣) but I came across this photo from two years ago, it must have been his first day at school, they grow up too fast 🥺
View attachment 320635
Poundland Zoolander back in action with his patented knee bend and head tilt. The troubling thing about this is you just know he'll have rejected 49 other versions of this same photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poundland Zoolander
🤣 🤣

What would Mario’s signature look be called? He’s too boujee for blue steel.
Blush pink falbon? 🤔
Answers on a postcard

30A16BD8-155B-4C3D-9812-64AA0033F062.jpeg

Do you think he realises the boy’s face is a good representation of us tattlers faces as we try to power through the dots of his ‘story’s’

Last edited:
  • Haha
How funny if Deek actually isn't there and Maria has made two bowls of Paisley Penne Bolognese just for the gram 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven’t been on this thread for a while but I had to laugh about the bespoke gonk 😂

“I chose the colour for the hat and the colour for the bottom, Katie chooses the rest of the design”

it’s hardly been bespoke made for you then Mario? 😂 You chose a red hat which is kinda standard for anything remotely to do with Christmas. 😂🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
I haven’t been on this thread for a while but I had to laugh about the bespoke gonk 😂

“I chose the colour for the hat and the colour for the bottom, Katie chooses the rest of the design”

it’s hardly been bespoke made for you then Mario? 😂 You chose a red hat which is kinda standard for anything remotely to do with Christmas. 😂🥴
Excuse you ma lovlie, but get back in yer ain lane. It’s individually bespokely made for Mario. Unique, not like all the other mass made stuff that he avoids and that his bedsit isn’t full to the gunnels with. So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well this was dereks last tiktok post 😳
also I remember getting so far into one of the old threads about the rats but I can’t remember which one it is no! As Only got so far! Remember howling at it though
36B1042A-C587-4D83-89C4-B6209AB4D540.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.