Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching his stories and had to laugh that he has ‘other uses’ for the bathroom storage jars.
Hardly a surprise from the guy who has a bathroom storage unit in his living room! 🤦‍♀️

Mario has been reading here, Derek’s alive and handsome as ever! 😍

435F84B0-BC12-47EA-AE22-383232989BC9.jpeg
Not sure how long he’ll be alive for if he eats that slop spag bol 🤢 Looks absolutely grim! Looks like Mario has added some bespoke exczeeeema to his 🤢 🤢
B3EC7037-9876-4FB6-9794-AE3F490A78C9.jpeg

#FreeDerek

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watching his stories and had to laugh that he has ‘other uses’ for the bathroom storage jars.
Hardly a surprise from the guy who has a bathroom storage unit in his living room! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 320164Not sure how long he’ll be alive for if he eats that slop spag bol 🤢 Looks absolutely grim! Looks like Mario has added some bespoke exczeeeema to his 🤢 🤢
View attachment 320165

#FreeDerek
Dog tit. Why can't he cook ffs.

FFS I legit thought that was a tree in a pub 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 320140

What? not your real sister Melv?? learn to use punctuation properly you absolute div
View attachment 320141
Why has he put " is he not sure she's his sister. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t want to come over all Miss Marple on your ass, but I think that is an old photo 😬 The striped cushion in the background I am sure is the cushion on his old sofa, and I haven’t seen him wearing that pink t shirt for ages, when he used to wear it ALL the time 😬

#whereisderek

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t want to come over all Miss Marple on your ass, but I think that is an old photo 😬 The striped cushion in the background I am sure is the cushion on his old sofa, and I haven’t seen him wearing that pink t shirt for ages, when he used to wear it ALL the time 😬

#whereisderek
HE HAS MURDERED DEREK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

#whereisderek
Omg, you could be right!
Where’s Derek?! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Derek is a good looking guy. Mario looks like the runt that got the cast off genes that were left over. He is well punching with Dezza!
Hmmmm. I used to think Dezza was good looking too, but now think he's going to seed cos he lives with a feckin succubus.

And is still better looking than Melv 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

#whereisderek
OMG! Stand down everyone! Just realised what I thought was a striped cushion is actually Dereks top 🤣

(Melv should have binned that pink top ages ago though)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 320164Not sure how long he’ll be alive for if he eats that slop spag bol 🤢 Looks absolutely grim! Looks like Mario has added some bespoke exczeeeema to his 🤢 🤢
View attachment 320165

#FreeDerek
Mario is defo punching where Derek is concerned.

and it looks like he is eating his left over from his latest bespoke IBS attack For dinner 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Derek chatted up Mario, the poor idiot.
I really refuse to believe this story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
God help Dezza if they can't get to the Shire for their Christmas dinner this year. It'll be packet soup for starters, peely wally turkey sausages done in the air fryer followed by a creme egg. Served on a board without cheese and a gaviscon chaser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 320165

#FreeDerek
Firstly, who's that handsome young man with his ageing grandma?

Secondly, Mario's chunky surprise or Mario's slag bol:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I'm sorry, but if someone serves me spaghetti bolognese and there's chunks of green pepper in it? Oh no honey, someone's getting walloped!(mentally lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS I legit thought that was a tree in a pub 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 320140

What? not your real sister Melv?? learn to use punctuation properly you absolute div
View attachment 320141
People who don't know the difference between THEIR and THERE really make me bleeping angry because IT'S BLOODY SIMPLE! 😡

And THEIR tree is tit, so obviously bad taste runs in the family, so aye and so forth.👌😂

Dog tit. Why can't he cook ffs.

Why has he put " is he not sure she's his sister. 😁
"Dog tit" 😂😂

There’s been a murder
THERE'S BEEN A MURRRRRDERRRRR

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.