Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, whereโ€™s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Content. He'd set fire to Derek for content.

Is it possible he's doing community service at the polis station? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐ŸŽ„
I need more details, keep me occupied until trump starts rage tweeting again.
Now I have trump and Mario in mind and my imagination is running wild thinking of what life advice guru Mario would give Trump.

โ€œthere there ma lovely , it is what it is. You should have stayed in your lane with no debates and you would still be president. But there we are itโ€™s a new day and dawn. You could always become a bespoke influencer like ma selfโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just been catching up on the million dots. Can someone decipher this?! โ€˜The initials to Andoverโ€™ Mario you ok hun?
CC7365A3-D525-4B56-A3E6-63FD40D137BC.jpeg

Also on his latest stories where heโ€™s wittering on about the hunners o messages in his outbox about his tree, sounds like his #kindlygifted teeth are falling out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now I have trump and Mario in mind and my imagination is running wild thinking of what life advice guru Mario would give Trump.

โ€œthere there ma lovely , it is what it is. You should have stayed in your lane with no debates and you would still be president. But there we are itโ€™s a new day and dawn. You could always become a bespoke influencer like ma selfโ€
Imagine Mario messaging Trump, ignore the h8rs hun. ๐Ÿ˜ I keep watching iamrapaport on twitter, DED. Pack your tit up ya fuckin dick stain. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine Mario messaging Trump, ignore the h8rs hun. ๐Ÿ˜ I keep watching iamrapaport on twitter, DED. Pack your tit up ya fuckin dick stain. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
The fact that twitter has to put a disclaimer on trumps tweets says it all ๐Ÿคฃ

maybe insta needs Disclaimers on Marios insta.
โ€œSome of the content on this page is disputed and may be misleading in regards to what good taste looks like โ€œ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well...its defo Police Scotland....not Mill Street or Helen St.... its a building called Osprey House in Paisley....Still to find out if he's cleaning.... I feel unburdened and right back in ma lane.
Iโ€™ve been for a few meetings in that building, which Police Scotland were hosting. I believe itโ€™s all support staff / business functions. As far as I know nothing that would be entry level so I doubt heโ€™d be employed by them. Maybe facilities management for the building though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m now trying to think who I know well enough there that I could casually quiz ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello ma bespoke, boujee lovelies. How are ya aw? Still staying in yer ain lanes a hope. So anywiyyy Iโ€™m back just in time for maid Marionโ€™s borrower grotto, full of everything glittery, plush, and boujee so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Heโ€™s spunked his Christmas reveal too early. He will be raging in weeks to come when the rest of Instagram is doing it and he has no content to join in ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Heโ€™s spunked his Christmas reveal too early. He will be raging in weeks to come when the rest of Instagram is doing it and he has no content to join in ๐Ÿ™„
Iโ€™m thinking weโ€™ll get a Mariah style costume change for the tree come December. Heโ€™ll come up with some bullshit excuse, flex Delโ€™s MasterCard and get his โ€œtraditional, boujee, red and greenโ€ tree

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Well...its defo Police Scotland....not Mill Street or Helen St.... its a building called Osprey House in Paisley....Still to find out if he's cleaning.... I feel unburdened and right back in ma lane.
Oooooh I say! ๐Ÿ‘€ Do you think you will be able to find oot anymore? โ˜• Thank you for the information, ma lovelie! ๐Ÿฅ”

Just been catching up on the million dots. Can someone decipher this?! โ€˜The initials to Andoverโ€™ Mario you ok hun?
View attachment 302993

Also on his latest stories where heโ€™s wittering on about the hunners o messages in his outbox about his tree, sounds like his #kindlygifted teeth are falling out ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is Andover Melv's bit oon the side? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve been for a few meetings in that building, which Police Scotland were hosting. I believe itโ€™s all support staff / business functions. As far as I know nothing that would be entry level so I doubt heโ€™d be employed by them. Maybe facilities management for the building though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m now trying to think who I know well enough there that I could casually quiz ๐Ÿ˜
I wonder if he's in charge and/or helping create table plans and setting them for functions? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a chance would he be employed directly by Police Scotland . He may work for Churchill who have the cleaning & janitorial contract for Police Scotland .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But he built the organza tit heap from the grun up and now has influenced everyone else to put their trees up as CHRISTMAS IS HERE TO STAY ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.