Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year, I nicknamed his tree the Christmas abomination. 2020 deserves an update. I shall henceforth be referring to his offering as the "gender reveal"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Mario have his own bespoke colour? Plush pink? I’m sure it was blush pink last time I checked but he does like in a bespoke plush palace so sounds about right he would have his own shade of pink.

His Christmas decorations and tree looks like it’s belongs in a 5 year old girls bedroom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh for duck's sake.... and duck again! 👀 😂😂

He's had "Hello my lovelies" on his tree! 😂 😂

And he's done something I was going to do, so I'm glad I didn't waste my money as it looks tit! 🤢

I am now DEDED! 💀
My curiosity has got the better of me. What part of his set up has uninspired you?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought mario gave away his last tree. I can’t see any difference between this years and last?

B4454BC0-D94D-4439-99CB-9DC70FF1C15C.jpeg
078DB26F-FD9C-46F5-AD63-F3D7F507391C.jpeg
Top one is this year. Below is 2019

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 302408 Melf on the shelf. And his fiancé dim deek
I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t own elf on the shelf and plays along like a 5 year old.
“Omg ma lovelies laawk what Ma naughty elf has dooon. His laying on ma bespoke table piece”

Some of the childish things he does I do wonder if he had a deprived childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought mario gave away his last tree. I can’t see any difference between this years and last?
No ma lovelie. It was his 2018 tree that was cast off. Enjoy the gender reveal for the last time, cos he's "so doing traditional" next year, meaning his newly acquired gonks, nutcracker soldiers and Bigfoots fluffy socks will not fit with the 2021 feem 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No ma lovelie. It was his 2018 tree that was cast off. Enjoy the gender reveal for the last time, cos he's "so doing traditional" next year, meaning his newly acquired gonks, nutcracker soldiers and Bigfoots fluffy socks will not fit with the 2021 feem 😄😄😄
**freem, ma lovelie, freem

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s ok ma lovely Bernadette has already put a bid in for Marion bespoke cast offs x

• Haha
Jsut watched his gender reveal back again and the circular wooden decoration looks like it says Derek, Maria and Rayn 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I dont know where its gone to, but I hope no-one needs the wifi code over the festive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wee lying fanny alert.....

Anyone remember him stood in the kitchen a few weeks ago saying he'd ordered more organza for his tree? We all went apeshit on the wasteful prick saying last years would have been reusable.

🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My curiosity has got the better of me. What part of his set up has uninspired you?
Well, I was going to buy a metal bauble hanger and make my own bauble for us at home, my parents and best friend, but seeing his (the bauble with Natalie on) makes me glad I didn't bother as it looks like an egg! 😂 Instead, I bought an MDF Crissmas tree from eBay that I'll paint and will hang a nice red glittery bauble from it. 😊

The fairy with the Mario “cha-arm” on it 😮🤢 just when you think someone can’t get any more self absorbed 🤪 what a bleeping twit.

It’s bespoke, ma lovelies. The only bespoke thing about that tree is how ugly it is.
Haha yeah, you couldn't buy one as naff, tacky and tit as that! 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The fairy with the Mario “cha-arm” on it 😮🤢 just when you think someone can’t get any more self absorbed 🤪 what a bleeping twit.

It’s bespoke, ma lovelies. The only bespoke thing about that tree is how ugly it is.
The pink fairy called Mario.... it's so tacky! Must resist urge to be a bitchy.....my battery has nearly gone so will watch the gender reveal later 😪😭

• Haha
“My outbox is through the roof”
“You need them in the colour clear”
He really is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The new reindeer, which he bought all by himself, well good to know you can pick your colour of choice!! Why does he always do that? Why not just say you can pick your own colour? Massively triggers me! Oh and the xmas grotto looks tit! Oh and it's also way too early and so forth...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when you think it can't get tackier those personalised reindeers arrive 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.