Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Content idea for Mario, put Easter decorations up on Christmas eve. Have you lot seen resurrection scenes? Like nativity scenes, and a lot weirder. 😁
Here you go, hope Mario gets one. Caption competition, Jesus is saying SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS

Content idea for Mario, put Easter decorations up on Christmas eve. Have you lot seen resurrection scenes? Like nativity scenes, and a lot weirder. 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on or wee Rayn start pulling at those turkey twizzlers and bring the whole thing crashing down . Now is your chance hen for all the times you've ingested air freshener and had it sprayed on you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are available in white and black so I have to buy the colour clear. Got it 👍🏻

44603295-6D13-4A45-A6E6-48302D62341D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no words for today’s content. None. Just enjoying my Prosecco and USA election result. Marion and his Christmas cave is just too much for me today. But as always you lot are hilarious. So aye 💎💎💎🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
His latest story says he wishes he could come and decorate everybody's trees....I'd move out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I best go to b&q and ask for that colour paint. I’m sure the bloke at the paint mixing counter won’t think I’m nutty.

this feels like it’s up there with left handed spanner
alongside the tartan paint, rubber nails and bucket of steam ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Colour clear. What the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t fancy my chances trying to navigate my way from the bedroom to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Is his flat shrinking?
57676218-BD0D-4B64-AE61-0DA5A488DD72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
His latest story says he wishes he could come and decorate everybody's trees....I'd move out.
Part of me wants to send him my credit card and be like kit me out Mazza just to see what shite I end up with 🤣 then send it all back and sack him as my personal shopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God love him, he reminds me of Mr Bean, when he fills the stockings for him and his teddy and then acts all surprised when he opens it on Christmas morning. That'll be Mario and Derek opening their Christmas eve boxes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.