Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears a 5 year old Christmas fairy vomited all over Derek's flat. Boujee.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In true Mario style, it’s hideous! How much more Christmas shite will he add to it before the big day? Even though he’s completely finished with Christmas shopping and buying nae mair decorations so aye 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notably missing from last year - forgotten about in the back of the mystery cupboard- is the plastic pink light up floral thingy.

Pleeeeeeeeeease let their be more to come 😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course his ‘bauble personalised of my name which is Mario in the colour wood with this boujee bespoke pink ribbon which ah crafted masel’ is slap bang at the top of the tree

Notably missing from last year - forgotten about in the back of the mystery cupboard- is the plastic pink light up floral thingy.

Pleeeeeeeeeease let their be more to come 😄😄😄😄😄
I forgot about that monstrosity 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s the ugliest tree I’ve ever seen. I did enjoy listening to him talk about himself...sorry, the bespoke fairy 🧚‍♀️ 😱😜

He’ll be sick of looking at all that tat by 25 November.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh FFS what a plaster surprised wee Marion's no on the top of the tree like the wee star he is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christmas is here and it's here to stay 🤔 I thought Christmas was one day on the 25th of December??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My eyes!! Jesus Christ!!
Didn’t think his flat could look anymore tit. Then he whacks up his tree.
I wish he wouldn’t talk, I have to turn him down on my phone. My dog always barks when he hears him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So he’s got two ‘hello my lovelies’ and a Mario fairy...you wouldn’t think that flat was Dereks too.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Do you know what pisses me off about all this? It's all for the gram.it was either last Christmas or the Christmas before when he revealed he doesn't really do Christmas and he doesn't go ott as he doesn't enjoy it as he's usually ill. So said he just doesn't bother. Gains a following and suddenly now he's always been ott at Christmas and loves it and never shuts up about it. Fickle cuntaroony.

Oh and at the time he said it annoyed him the way people went on and on about Christmas and it's just not for him...... Then next breath he started Christmas shopping in October. This was last year actually!pretty sure it was

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Why did him saying “I’m always early to the party, never late” sound like a threat 😂😩😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am DEID ⚰ Deid, I tell you 😂 The bespoke fairy 😂 In the “freem” blush pink 😂 A pink gonk 😂 All introduced by the biggest gonk himself 😂 The centrepiece with the £9.99 tea light holders - you were robbed, Meirdre 😂 Remember last year he told us the reason he has his door wreath on the inside is so no one steals it 😂 Eh, think you’d be safe with that one, Meirdre 😂 Unless someone was stealing it as a present for someone they really disliked 😂 I am bleeping dead 😂 That boujee wee tour was bleeping tremendous! Wee Meirdre proud as punch 😂 And just when I thought it was all over, he tantalised me with a wee something still to come for the hall...I cannot bleeping wait 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
5 days for that? I honestly can’t understand what has taken him 5 days, almost a week, to set up. It’s shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.