Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Homemade curry” adding water to a Mayfair curry powder doesn’t count as homemade you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg he posted a pic of bro and he says he doesn’t read here 😏

love you Mario you stay in that bespoke lane of yours ok huneeeeeeeeeeeeeey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a maneater
Make Derek work hard
Make Derek spend hard
Make you want all, to save Rayn
Make you fall, real hard throwing up her stovie suprise-prise!
She's a maneater
Make the postie hurl
Make him run a mile
wish you never ever met her at all!

He really needs a nose jurnee; it's bigger than his tiny mushroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The wee arse is threatening his reveal tonight. Crack on Melvin. I'm pulling a nightshift watching CNN anyway, so yippee-ki-yay asshole. Bring it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's hope he adds the recipe to his highlights so we can all indulge in this culinary delight 🤢
Wonder how many tablespoons of powder he used.

Remember when he did his Mario master chef and said he’d used 4 tablespoons of the salt and pepper spice mix instead of teaspoons 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Gordon Ramsay must be shitting it eh 😂😂 bleeping cats probably grateful it's on the cat food and no eating wee Marion's masterchef dinners 🤣

• Haha
Wonder how many tablespoons of powder he used.

Remember when he did his Mario master chef and said he’d used 4 tablespoons of the salt and pepper spice mix instead of teaspoons 😷
85g to 1/2 pint of water if I recall correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think he’s ditched his Christmas tree this year and he will just have the new shark hoover in the corner decorated with lights and tinsel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this the time to confess that I've joined the Sharkerati? Lakeland had a slash of their Shark steam mop prices and I had a discount voucher for them as well so got mysel a wee steam mop for ma flairs - aa wid an sivin dugs ben the hoose, an ain o em got the dementia wi poo aawhire.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think he’s ditched his Christmas tree this year and he will just have the new shark hoover in the corner decorated with lights and tinsel?
A shark tree in every room!

Is this the time to confess that I've joined the Sharkerati? Lakeland had a slash of their Shark steam mop prices and I had a discount voucher for them as well so got mysel a wee steam mop for ma flairs - aa wid an sivin dugs ben the hoose, an ain o em got the dementia wi poo aawhire.
Let me know your review of the shark ma lovelie. Doesn’t look much good when Mario uses it but he’s probably not using it properly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well ma lovelies

I am spectacularly underwhelmed by marions grand unveiling, 5 days to put that together???

way he’s been going on about it I was expecting a rival for selfridges in a boujee bespoke flat.....

nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning lovelies. It's splendiferous in its distinctly average awfulness. Added gonks, as predicted, a window treatment (sorry, too much USA in me at the minute) and an extra tealight or two in his homemade bespoke twig and berry display.

And he claims it's been stressful 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello my lovelies on the wreath and at the top of the tree. What a bleeping narcissist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.