Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahm sorry, I know it’s been said, but where the fabulosa are all the bloody hoovers/carpet cleaners/hand-helds stored? I think we should shelf the investigation into his joab, and open up a new one to find the storage place for the multiple hoovers - nae debates
Behind every door and the balancing mirror in the living room x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure the image of Marion erecting anything is one that we’d want, need or like, ma lovelie 🤢 Maybe don’t mention Marion & erections in the same sentence again. Ever. 🤢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my good my wee innocent mind didn’t even think 🤦🏼‍♀️ sorry no trauma to you intended ma lovely. I’ll stay in Ma lane and won’t derail everyone’s thoughts again 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my good my wee innocent mind didn’t even think 🤦🏼‍♀️ sorry no trauma to you intended ma lovely. I’ll stay in Ma lane and won’t derail everyone’s thoughts again 🥺
But imagine Melvin's wee nudger poking up in the morning when he's running to the bog to relieve his poor ibs bowels :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario, when Derek tells him NO MORE STUFF IN MA HOOSE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
3 mirrors in that wee corner wow!!
He definitely fancies himself. I Imagine he sits there for hours looking at himself and that hooter from all angles 👃while thinking little ole Deek is punching with a babe like him 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ryan was probably glad to be in the cupboard and no having to listen to Marion's shamazing patter 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I always find it interesting when someone wishes a person happy bday on SM and they include a photo of themselves along with the bday person! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So aye i don't talk about my family on here that's private...... Oh look a happy birthday message to his older more successful brother 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Friday Ma Lovelies!

Let’s have a bit of a guessing game - wit dae youse aw think Marion has prepped for dinner tonight? Al start - Chicken Kiev’s, frozen veg and baby potatoes.

P.S. Who bleeping cares about his itinerary today?
I really hope he’s not having Friday stovies 🤮 🤮
My vote is overdone steak, sauce that looks like IBS, veg and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy Friday Ma Lovelies!

Let’s have a bit of a guessing game - wit dae youse aw think Marion has prepped for dinner tonight? Al start - Chicken Kiev’s, frozen veg and baby potatoes.

P.S. Who bleeping cares about his itinerary today?
Hardly a dinner that requires a lot of preparation...!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll vote for fish. He is saint mario and thus a man of god

B43141D6-FF76-47C7-AFA1-1753113CFC79.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.