Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even says shamazing, well maybe if you are 5

I just had to catch up on 21 pages as was so far behind and have to say I had tears from you lot 😂😂 love this thread so much x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for the idiots making ’stovies’ to Mario’s vile, bespoke recipe. 🤮 🤮

IBS thru the flairboards for the lot of them! So aye. Karmar on their asses. And a whole lot of shite 🤢 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I just had to catch up on 21 pages as was so far behind and have to say I had tears from you lot 😂😂 love this thread so much x
Same here I'm well behind, next one will be starting anytime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Shamazing. A cross between amazing and shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha ha I’ve got a few home bargains local to me and they’ve got loads of these candy canes AND ive got them in red and pink, how d’ya like them apples Mazda and nope I’ll not be letting him know or sending him any, just for spite, mmeeeoowww 🤣🤭🤭🤭
Im notthat far away (train journey) and I almost want to message him and say my local have them in even though I have no idea if they do, just to wind him up. A’hm in ma ain lane like that and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else seen all these knobs making hot chocolate stations and acting as if they have just invented them and tagging someone saying they made the idea........ Mateeeeeeee these have been going years. Monzo will be on that one, more tat to buy innit xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha I’ve got a few home bargains local to me and they’ve got loads of these candy canes AND ive got them in red and pink, how d’ya like them apples Mazda and nope I’ll not be letting him know or sending him any, just for spite, mmeeeoowww 🤣🤭🤭🤭
I was just coming to post this. There are loads in both colours in local Home Bargains too. Sucks to be you Mazda. 😉. Not that I will be buying any 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤨 so he’s got a Hoover for each of his carpeted rooms? Hall, bedroom and living room. Shark, cordless shark and carpet cleaner thing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
🤨 so he’s got a Hoover for each of his carpeted rooms? Hall, bedroom and living room. Shark, cordless shark and carpet cleaner thing

He eventually had to buy it (making out Derek got it for him) after he realised Shark weren't gifting him one like they did other influencers💅💅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 Best thread by far tears are streaming reading some of the comments poor wee Marion will definitely have a complex 😂

Have a shamazing day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

And a steamer, mop and bucket. He must shove it all ootside the front door when he does a tour of his mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies, how are you all? I decided that today, on this new dayn of dawn of a new England lockdown I would make you all a wee treat to help you get through this month. I know that we are all gutted that Melvin won't be able to regale us all with his hauls from the shops, so hopefully this will make up for it all 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.