Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a steamer, mop and bucket. He must shove it all ootside the front door when he does a tour of his mansion.
I think this could be a shout! Unless the Monica cupboard in the kitchen really is a narnia, there’s no other explanation.

He’s got a mop and bucket, the steamer, the flash mop, the handheld hoover, the brand new shark, the older shark and a carpet cleaner. It’s the only thing that makes sense!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you. 😭😭 I’ve not seen him do his face smacking either for an age now.
I haven't been able to find a tappy tappy one 😭 I miss when Melvin used to come home from Debenhams, chat for 20 minutes about how he had nothing to tell us all and tap his face like a deranged baboon. Those were the glory days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I reckon they are attached to rope and hung out the window.
Or in a hired storage unit around the corner. Probably with Derek once the Christmas tree arrives. Nae debates, we have to give the lovelies content in the colour seasonal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh hun you are spoiling us with all these Marion gifs

BEFORE
Best I could get for you ma lovelie xx

AFTER
Screenshot_20201103-223901_kindlephoto-32523770.png

He has a boarding problem! All the fuss he made about the vanity mirror Derek bought being too small and now , by the looks of it, he's gone back to using a smaller one🤦🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think he opens that magic cupboard in his kitchen and it takes him to a massive shamazing mansion that him and Derek have bought with all the money he has made from Instagram and like to play down it down x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies, how are you all? I decided that today, on this new dayn of dawn of a new England lockdown I would make you all a wee treat to help you get through this month. I know that we are all gutted that Melvin won't be able to regale us all with his hauls from the shops, so hopefully this will make up for it all 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ 🥔❤

Are these bally brows, the ones he used to scrub off the next day, along with half his x zeema riddled five head?

• Haha
Are these bally brows, the ones he used to scrub off the next day, along with half his x zeema riddled five head?
Nah these were by @phiboldbrowsbygem they are a complete catastrofuck of a set of eyebrows, that he thinks look so natural...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I did this one too but forgot to post it here. Prepare to lose your lunch lads and lasses

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies, how are you all? I decided that today, on this new dayn of dawn of a new England lockdown I would make you all a wee treat to help you get through this month. I know that we are all gutted that Melvin won't be able to regale us all with his hauls from the shops, so hopefully this will make up for it all 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ 🥔❤

Ma lovely fear not Mazza is in the process of erecting Marios Xmas grotto. All that sparkles will be shoved in our faces soon enough. Nobody can compete with his tack tastic Xmas, youuu must stay in ye own lane no debates we will be in for a shocker soon enough.

Oh hun you are spoiling us with all these Marion gifs

BEFORE

AFTER
View attachment 300432

He has a boarding problem! All the fuss he made about the vanity mirror Derek bought being too small and now , by the looks of it, he's gone back to using a smaller one🤦🤦
How many mirrors does this man have. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's quiet today. With the exception of the wreath on the inside of the front door, Christmas decs were contained to just the lounge last year.
I think he'll have Christmas explode through the whole flat this year. Just like his IBS, it'll be through the roof and the flairboards.

I'm so exciteeeeeeeeeeed 🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahm sorry, I know it’s been said, but where the fabulosa are all the bloody hoovers/carpet cleaners/hand-helds stored? I think we should shelf the investigation into his joab, and open up a new one to find the storage place for the multiple hoovers - nae debates

• Haha
Ma lovely fear not Mazza is in the process of erecting Marios Xmas grotto. All that sparkles will be shoved in our faces soon enough. Nobody can compete with his tack tastic Xmas, youuu must stay in ye own lane no debates we will be in for a shocker soon enough.

How many mirrors does this man have. 🧐
I’m not sure the image of Marion erecting anything is one that we’d want, need or like, ma lovelie 🤢 Maybe don’t mention Marion & erections in the same sentence again. Ever. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ahm sorry, I know it’s been said, but where the fabulosa are all the bloody hoovers/carpet cleaners/hand-helds stored? I think we should shelf the investigation into his joab, and open up a new one to find the storage place for the multiple hoovers - nae debates
Maybe him and Derek are now renting the flat next door and using it as storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.