Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made space for the tree, but now has to parkour over the chair to get into bed. Never change, Melvin 💎🥔
Why would he show us where he has moved the chair to? There is literally now less than 2cm squares of carpet showing in the bedroom, thank god he’s got that cordless shark to get into it without a cable getting stuck. 😂

I have said it before but if Mario and Derek both lose their jobs (again) then it’s what they deserve! The wake up call they need tbh! Nasty I know but people like that don’t deserve jobs! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s 3rd November and he is clearing space for his tree! I’ve seen it all now x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang the big mirror on the wall/throw it out, then put the tree where the mirror was. Also get rid of chair cos fugly unusable and unnecessary. Get rid of 95% of make up, unused and out of date. Donate unused cleaning products.
Start an *accepting my baldness* journey, stories crying and gnashing your plastic teef in rage are what we all need to cheer us up in these dayn of dawns.
Also 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
For the love of God can someone start a thread on myhomeismyhaven another annoying IG account who is spending like a lottery winner coz her husband has inherited his dads hoose.
Yes please, cos I keep finding myself posting about her on the social mama thread lol. Although I don't find Cheryl nearly as annoying as Mario or Aimee. But yes, throws money around like there's no tomorrow, she's single handedly saving the economy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang the big mirror on the wall/throw it out, then put the tree where the mirror was. Also get rid of chair cos fugly unusable and unnecessary. Get rid of 95% of make up, unused and out of date. Donate unused cleaning products.
Start an *accepting my baldness* journey, stories crying and gnashing your plastic teef in rage are what we all need to cheer us up in these dayn of dawns.
Also 🎶
View attachment 298723
bleeping hell 🤣🤣
Spat oot ma jooos at the end!
Karmar on your ass if I have Britnio nightmares the night 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell 🤣🤣
Spat oot ma jooos at the end!
Karmar on your ass if I have Britnio nightmares the night 🙈🙈🙈
State of my phone though, God help me if the polis ever get hold of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So, where has his massive shoe storage box thing gone then? Genuinely that flat gives me nightmares with how cluttered it is. Just stuff EVERYWHERE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, where has his massive shoe storage box thing gone then? Genuinely that flat gives me nightmares with how cluttered it is. Just stuff EVERYWHERE
Maybe it’s gone into the loft to make a HMO for the rats

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes please, cos I keep finding myself posting about her on the social mama thread lol. Although I don't find Cheryl nearly as annoying as Mario or Aimee. But yes, throws money around like there's no tomorrow, she's single handedly saving the economy.
I find her worse than Mario if I’m honest. At least Mario is giving us the entertainment. Remember when he was awol and how utterly miserable our lives were? 😂😂 we literally can’t live with him or without him. Cheryl is just so beggy and her constant touching of the hair face etc bugs the life out of me. Give me marlon and his grammatical Tourette’s any day 🥰 the whole “big Craigy” act as wel 🤮 he’s such a wet wipe that guy. Dying to be on her stories like a 16 year old boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The chair was only moved so he could find a bit of carpet to test the new "hoover" x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where is the bespoke shoe storage? That room is a cluttered mess at the best of times but now looking at it my anxiety is through the roof and dripping though the flair boards
Right!? Think the current theory is he's using it as a boujee, bespoke, one of a kind rats nest hotel in the loft. They're not just rats after all, they're Mario's mafia rats

Or Maybe Rayn done a poo on it, good gal or wee Rayn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.