Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always try to sound more intelligent than he actually is when he’s giving us a review of something, I bet people that know him think his a right bellend when they watch his stories, it’s like he’s got a tit telephone voice, 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t cope with him anymore, from that ridiculous vajazzled febreeze bottles that looks like something my 4yr old niece has been messing around with when she’s been doing arts and crafts to this shark hoover he’s got, like is there any need? How the floors in that tat filled flat haven’t fell through yet il never know. Seriously what does he need that hoover for , sure you can’t even get round half the floor to hoover as there’s that much shite everywhere?! Same as the dyson hairdryer for that dome of his, has about 5 hairs on his head yet has more product that boots and Superdrug combined in the bedroom. Absolute moon unit of a man, nae debates about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Dyson hairdryer will always get me. He could literally towel dry his hair 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Living his best life because he’s got a shark, fuckin ell mate you’ve lived a sheltered life then, also did anyone notice how shaky his hands were in the fabulosa stories 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me nearly nodded off watching him waffling on about 'what he does for a bizznizz 😂and helping them grow'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Ahhh I tryna tell ya what it reminds me of” - if you don’t know what it reminds you of then it don’t remind you of anything 🤦🏼‍♀️.

“I tryna nail the scent” erm Mario can you not read ? pretty sure it tells you on the bottle.

hate when influencers have no idea what to say so they long it out by saying tit like that
Melvins life is "unindated" with "doop" scents. I think he assumes everything that has a fragrance has been ripped off some designer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the amazing nhs hero's in the world. But feck them, we have patron Saint of patronising... Ooooor crapet hero... Manbagzda!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder Fabulosa are exploring other promotional avenues (ie cheap instagrabbers) seeing as one of their main retailers are in trouble....

20201103_183653.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The Dyson hairdryer will always get me. He could literally towel dry his hair 🤣
The Dyson hairdryer nearly killed me off, if I was loaded I’d love to gift him a dyson hairwrap just to watch him review it and say “it’s one of my staples guys”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi ma lovelies, failed ma driving test today 😭 gutted obviously, but did nearly piss myself when at the end the examiner telt me it’s because a didnae stay in ma ain lane at a roundabout (west coast accent made it even funnier) 😂😂 oh well must remember Maria’s mantra for next time and mind to literally stay in ma ain lane 🙈 going to catch up on Melvins new hoover noo, surely that’ll cheer me up ❤🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hey Melvinio your flowers aren't an exclusive gift. I saw the exact same flowers getting gifted from that carpet company to another account. So aye if didn't go unnoticed and so on and so forth. Hes such a patronising wee fanny sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he must have hair dysmorphia, what with the anti hair wrap vacuum, £300 hair dryer and his hair straighteners.
I was done after the dyson hair dryer.

I have a lot of long thick hair and even so I can’t bring myself to spend that on a hair dryer. He has NO hair it must dry in 2 seconds WTF does he need any hair dry let alone a Dydon one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hi ma lovelies, failed ma driving test today 😭 gutted obviously, but did nearly piss myself when at the end the examiner telt me it’s because a didnae stay in ma ain lane at a roundabout (west coast accent made it even funnier) 😂😂 oh well must remember Maria’s mantra for next time and mind to literally stay in ma ain lane 🙈 going to catch up on Melvins new hoover noo, surely that’ll cheer me up ❤🥔
Aww I’m sure you will nail it next time No debates ma lovely 👍🏻

I had a meeting and someone said bespoke !seriously certain words are triggering now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the love of God can someone start a thread on myhomeismyhaven another annoying IG account who is spending like a lottery winner coz her husband has inherited his dads hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry you didn’t pass but that’s hilarious 😂
Just think of Mario. ‘You got this! On this new dayn of dawn just reach for the stars and spine bright’ 💎 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Made space for the Christmas tree.... how much crap does he have on every surface in his beejoooooo living room!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was swimming the other day and someone kept swimming into my lane. I told him to ‘stay in his ain lane’ while laughing hysterically. It worked a treat, he looked terrified 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Made space for the Christmas tree.... how much crap does he have on every surface in his beejoooooo living room!
Made space for the tree, but now has to parkour over the chair to get into bed. Never change, Melvin 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ohh Marion you boujee wee twit, the flat gets smaller and smaller each time he shows us round I swear, it’s November, duck the Christmas tree....
Hoarding with Marion 💎 stay bespoke ma lovelies nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well mah lovelies thats the grand super clean started for the big countdown/reveal of oor marions boujee christmas tree & centre piece fur the table that he’ll sit & admire while eattin crisss & huvin a wee bespoke drink from the boujee drinks trolly .. nae debates its his page & he’ll dae it his wae!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.