Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got 13 pages of Moira updates to get through, sitting down to read over a late breakfast so hoping he’s not been doing anything that will ruin my appetite 😂🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Melvins only holding onto that chair from the lounge cos it came from Next and is therefore boujee. It's one of the few pieces he owns that hasn't been supplied by Dan-yell or come from B&M. The fact it serves no purpose other than taking up space is irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont know how he sticks having a cat litter tray in that tiny flat too.
My cat had an operation and she isn't allowed out for 4 weeks.
Ive had to get a tit tray for her and I swear I can smell it every time I come into the house. I empty it every day, hose it out in the garden and refill it.
How does he even clean Rayns? He must have to clean it in the shower

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive had to get a tit tray for her and I swear I can smell it every time I come into the house. I empty it every day, hose it out in the garden and refill it.
Oh god, I hope he doesn't take us on a litter tray cleaning jourrrrneeeeee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Mario... for the love of god, please have a clear out. I'm getting anxiety just looking at every nook and cranny crammed with stuff. It must feel so suffocating. I literally couldnt sleep in that bedroom. Invest in some decent built in wardrobe/cupboards then all you need is a bed and bedside table. Wall mount your telly. It honestly freaks me out how much stuff is in there. And now the living room chair 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably chucks it oot the windae on the peasants below him 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
that's what reckon so, but I mean we all know what "Pure scummy person " he is as we've seen him clean the bin in the shower.He's either cleaning it in the shower or the kitchen sink knowing him :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Oh, or just using wipes.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Does Deek have insta? What's his joab? How the hell did Marsha break his hoover? Just him and Deek in that flat. No kids or dogs bleeping about wrecking the place like in my house. Who broke the cable? Weird.

• Haha
Ma fellow trolls, keep yer eyes peeled for these in Glasgow & Paisley area. Buy every pack you see so this scrote cannae get any.

Anyway, these urny blush pink so how will these go with his decorations? Oh aye, he has 40 different shades of grey and pink in the tatroom so this willnae matter. It’s red pink nae debates.

Attachments

• Haha
I'm amazed the fire brigade have not been round to issue him a warning. Surely that flat is going to combust soon if he brings anymore shite home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guessing Marion is spending hundreds £ on a new Christmas colour/theme this year. Shallow little prick, all his life consists of is showing off to the gram. Absolutely pathetic life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha ha I’ve got a few home bargains local to me and they’ve got loads of these candy canes AND ive got them in red and pink, how d’ya like them apples Mazda and nope I’ll not be letting him know or sending him any, just for spite, mmeeeoowww 🤣🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
A couple of creepy nutcracker soldiers where the candlesticks used to be on his hearth.

Is this what shamazing looks like?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.