Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just don’t get the whole putting tree up in November it’s way too early imo...u must be fed up looking at it come mid December where’s the fun and enjoyment of it all...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just want to know where his plug and chain is 🧐 is this a bespoke hole 🕳
Ma lovely I think we all just need to be grateful he doesn’t have a bath tub. Could you imagine the bespoke bath sessions we would be subjected to - Mario soaking with bespoke Ava May bath bombs, his little rubby ducky bobbing along , and wee Derek scrubbing his back.

maybe Mario had one to many gins one night from his bespoke drink trolley and tried to take a bath in the sink, so Derek had to remove the plugs to prevent it happening again .

• Haha
  • Sick
Interested to see how he's going to shoehorn the Christmas tree in this year since he's got even less floorspace to work with this year. Could be the reason he's restrained himself from putting it up today, cos it'll take the week to work out the floorplan.

• Haha
If, and it's a massive if, deek bought him a new Hoover as "a surprise" ( which he is implying) he has went so far down in my estimations! I'm guessing marion had a meltdown and demanded a new one! Where the actual duck do they get their money? It baffles me! Oh and two hoovers for a one bedroom flat??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If, and it's a massive if, deek bought him a new Hoover as "a surprise" ( which he is implying) he has went so far down in my estimations! I'm guessing marion had a meltdown and demanded a new one! Where the actual duck do they get their money? It baffles me!
Some of the old posts about this suggested derek was claiming he was living on his own. Not sure if it effected benefits.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anything that is bought seems to be from Derek. Has Mazda not got his own money? Has he lost the ability to buy anything for himself. Always seems to be a gift from Derek 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
£280 or £350 depending on single or twin battery.

Dezza is beyond help. He's too far down the rabbit hole with Melvin 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anything that is bought seems to be from Derek. Has Mazda not got his own money? Has he lost the ability to buy anything for himself. Always seems to be a gift from Derek 🙄
I think he likes to make out hes a grateful wee housewife and deek is the provider. It's all bullshit for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like crisps? Another bespoke storage solution. Also, if Maz did have a bath you can be certain he’d have a bath tray filled to the brim with endless tat.
Karmar on our asses, crissss not crisps! 😳

I think he likes to make out hes a grateful wee housewife and deek is the provider. It's all bullshit for the gram!
I highly doubt Derek would have bought a new hoover for Mario. Surely if he was on the phone to Shark you would at least wait to see what they say rather than just buying a new hoover. So he'll have 2 plus his wee handheld pube guzzler in his tiny flat?! Jesus 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If, and it's a massive if, deek bought him a new Hoover as "a surprise" ( which he is implying) he has went so far down in my estimations! I'm guessing marion had a meltdown and demanded a new one! Where the actual duck do they get their money? It baffles me! Oh and two hoovers for a one bedroom flat??
Wee Derek must be best pals with the provvy wuman so aye mwah mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He needs that hoover like he needs a hole in his heid. Is the cooncil paying them to stay there? Are they part of a social experiment? Do they sell their sperm to a major pharmaceutical company. I need to know the source of their vast income. Aye I’m right oot ma lane the night. How can they afford to buy buy buy🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Ok it’s all tat tat tat but come on. I earn a good living so does my husband but we don’t spend like that. Anyway back in ma lane. Again those stovies 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮. Who the duck eats that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Surely anyone in their right mind would send the new hoover back when it arrives coz YOU DONT bleeping NEED IT!

Also, you’re lucky is he has 2 metres squares of carpet to clean because the rest is covered in tat.

Derek is a mug. He doesn’t deserve a job if he’s using money to buy stuff for that ugly big nosed brown toothed prick.

Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.