Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A dae aw ma touch-points twice a week, aye so ah dae thum aw the time”

WTF 😳 touch points? I am thinking he is getting the bespoke phrase of “touch-points” fae his new joab. My work have employed more cleaners to come and do extra cleaning of all touch points though-out the day. However, I work in a school where hundreds of kids with manky hands touch said points throughout the day - not in a polly pocket flat with 2 grown men.

So aye, lovin the touch point chat Marion. Another phrase to add to the list
Ma Lovely he would have have received bespoke COVID training to earn the right to use those phrases. No debates stay in ya lane 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get past ‘terrified to youse it now’ Christ Mario!!!! it’s USE!!!!!! USE USE USE USE!!!! And why the f**k did I just watch him wipe around his flat 😫😔 I need to get a life I really do.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 295811

Just why? 😂

Also, he was cleaning the touch points you touch with your hands.... As opposed to the touch points you touch with your knob or something .. 😂

is it a boujee, bespoke, one of a kind and stay in your ain lane recipe passed down through generations of Mcknights? 101 tit ways with stovies.

C'mon Derek stop being nice and man up and tell him his cooking is shite. There's no way anyone could convince me that the hot mess is tasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got a migrane just watching him spray all those stinky products all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“A dae aw ma touch-points twice a week, aye so ah dae thum aw the time”

WTF 😳 touch points? I am thinking he is getting the bespoke phrase of “touch-points” fae his new joab. My work have employed more cleaners to come and do extra cleaning of all touch points though-out the day. However, I work in a school where hundreds of kids with manky hands touch said points throughout the day - not in a polly pocket flat with 2 grown men.

So aye, lovin the touch point chat Marion. Another phrase to add to the list
Good to see he cleaned his flaps for the postman 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
A hot kettle of water down his loo, he’s asking for a cracked pan
He’s cracked in the heid that’s what he is. Why do people feel the need to put so much stuff down their toilet. I use two products - cif cream and bleach. And while I’m on one ... all the crumbs down the sofa when he cleans every day??? ... mind blown 🤯

Frayed cable? Maybe the rats didn't leave after all 😂
Or maybe it was Rayburn pissed off with all the hoovering 😯🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is it a boujee, bespoke, one of a kind and stay in your ain lane recipe passed down through generations of Mcknights? 101 tit ways with stovies.

C'mon Derek stop being nice and man up and tell him his cooking is shite. There's no way anyone could convince me that the hot mess is tasty.

Derek must have some SERIOUS munchies to eat that slop 🤮

• Haha
Aww thank duck Soph bought him that cordless ‘hoover’ eh??

Sellotape’s on top of the eggs just wrap it round the cable. Job done 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t get past ‘terrified to youse it now’ Christ Mario!!!! it’s USE!!!!!! USE USE USE USE!!!! And why the f**k did I just watch him wipe around his flat 😫😔 I need to get a life I really do.
I mean my god I have a good few typos with predictive text. But that’s beyond a typo the bloody word doesn’t even exist 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He takes being illiterate to another level.

A hot kettle of water down his loo, he’s asking for a cracked pan
Ma lovely his bespoke ibs has already cracked that pan.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.