Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trashy Rendall. Ugh the l augh, that laugh, that laugh, THAT bleeping LAUGH!

Her , Mario and Sean why do they all have had wrecked teeth lol? we need one of our resident Photoshop queens to edit them on the Mean Girls picture with Mierdre as the queen witch !

that bloated, sodium filled Mario diet

it reminds me of the big Slimming World accounts, oh who am I Kidding, I mean Harry all the carbs picard, and when they have like a few pieces of vegetables and the rest is filled with beige shite.

New lockdown rules gals and guys, you know what that means? Our sweaty little hobbit will be breaking out his best moves to help you forget your worries - THE POTATO

OMG I did wonder what the potato reference was about and now I see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead 😵🤣🤣🤣

His going to have that tree up by tomorrow eve isn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️ My bet come 7am tomorrow . Mario will grace up with a tour of they home. Bespoke Halloween tat will be taken down and the tinsel and tat will start to appear 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So, um, erm, did anyone have any regrets????? 🤔🤔🤔
I’m sure they will but he will never disclose them unless they can be connected to him somehow.
<funny regret> “oh aye yes. That happened to me once too”said whilst wiping away a fake tear
He’ll connect one to Sam. Make a reference to it just being hair and connect it back to him again

• Haha
Right gawjus Tatllers, who is willing to form a bubble with oor Melvin and be subjected to his own personal chemical warfare and terrible cooking?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen his attempt to make a chess board!
I am as totally lost for words, and thats rare!
Please don’t tell me that pink stuff on the end which looks like the plastic bits you peel off the back of plasters, please don’t tell me that’s meant to be ham!
My bleeping dog wouldn’t eat that and she has eaten her own tit. (Don’t ask, something about being the runt of the litter) it’s been dealt with 🙄
Then he has what looks like a yogurt pot, some ritz crackers, sliced bits of cheese. Which I bet is mild! 🤮
Some pretzels and a token bit of veg, which I bet he didn’t eat.
He has to have had Covid? He has no taste whatsoever.
I am actually officially offended by his cheeseboard and there should be some kind of law against it. 😆

Of course it’s all his no other fucker would want to eat that shite, Nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just seen his attempt to make a chess board!
I am as totally lost for words, and thats rare!
Please don’t tell me that pink stuff on the end which looks like the plastic bits you peel off the back of plasters, please don’t tell me that’s meant to be ham!
My bleeping dog wouldn’t eat that and she has eaten her own tit. (Don’t ask, something about being the runt of the litter) it’s been dealt with 🙄
Then he has what looks like a yogurt pot, some ritz crackers, sliced bits of cheese. Which I bet is mild! 🤮
Some pretzels and a token bit of veg, which I bet he didn’t eat.
He has to have had Covid? He has no taste whatsoever.
I am actually officially offended by his cheeseboard and there should be some kind of law against it. 😆

Of course it’s all his no other fucker would want to eat that shite, Nae debates!
There is more plastic on that “cheese board” than there is Katie price’s face. It is so processed it makes my stomach hurt just looking at it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First time posting, just been catching up after a few days away.
@Noseyrosie62 would you still like to know why letshinchandbehappy got fired from home bargains.... I have the ☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They’d been building a case against her for a while because of her page. That live she did where she was expertly reported and banned from lives for 3 weeks (that rant🤣) her boss and colleagues were all watching. Fast forward to the beginning of lockdown when shelves were all empty, she was that desperate to jump on the bandwagon of posting a picture showing empty shelves (in her own store 🙄) and they didn’t take kindly to it so that was the final straw and dismissed her. She appealed it but didn’t win

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They’d been building a case against her for a while because of her page. That live she did where she was expertly reported and banned from lives for 3 weeks (that rant🤣) her boss and colleagues were all watching. Fast forward to the beginning of lockdown when shelves were all empty, she was that desperate to jump on the bandwagon of posting a picture showing empty shelves (in her own store 🙄) and they didn’t take kindly to it so that was the final straw and dismissed her. She appealed it but didn’t win
So she went on social media bad mouthed her Employee while all her colleagues and bosses were watching ?- wow how thick can someone be 🤣.

And she still shops there and claiming ownership of the monopoly game idea ? The women is a joker 🤣 she must be a few crumbs short of a biscuit .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she also go into Home Bargains and manage to squirt Zoflora all over her face and end up in A&E? That’s the only time I’ve watched her stories and what a drama! She seems like a proper idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep! That she did - quite a skill if you ask me!
Did she also go into Home Bargains and manage to squirt Zoflora all over her face and end up in A&E? That’s the only time I’ve watched her stories and what a drama! She seems like a proper idiot
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Let’s get back into our Mario lane ma lovelies.
In case anyone was wondering where he keeps his sellotape... 😂

BA9EC9EF-2D4F-4AEE-A533-AF395C1AD2F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Morning ma lovelies cough cough cough fae all the shite I've sprayed over the hoose n ma cat ..........mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Before Melvin does or doesn't share yesterday's regrets, a quick poll of our own.

Statement: Tradition be damned, the Christmas decs are going up!

Response 1: Oooooo yes, that'll help me feel better about all this Covid tit

Response 2: Take a seat and get some class

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.