Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a great life they go places go out with friends have a great time go on holiday everything marion n Derek don’t do like night n day
Ahh that's nice, I'll have a nosey tomorrow. 😊 Gonna head over and see what offerings Melvino has for me as I've not seen anything since this morning, ma lovelie, as aav had a busy day surface cleaning and not eating cheese from ma bespoke cheeseboard! 💎😂

Jesus Christttttt.... 😬 so many doats awn his stories! 🥴😂 Good job am in bed, he'll either entertain me or send me to sleep! 🥱😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well what a load of bespoke pish that was. Going into tangents, immense pressure bespowed upon him and the astonishing revelation that he was shite at school. 😂😂😂. We could make an alternative dictionary with his words. I wish I knew it was gonnae be that long I’d have made myself a cheeseless cheese board and my first alcoholic drink in weeks to go with it. Anyway. Back to the drawing board work wise. We will find out what he does. Sooner or later.
I skipped most of it, couldn't be arsed! 🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The faux chandelier 😂
It's Art. 😁 The wee goblin is trolling us.
I'm using words like wee now, never been to Scotland. 😁
The self obsession of the huns is mesmerising, awful, imagine talking about yourself at length. Telling hunners of strangers your feelings, and that you're thick as tit/not academic. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Arghh ma lovelies- look how many dots in I am- he’s just waffling on about school!! Is it worth doing the rest or is it about him being bullied, not being bullied...... picked on not being academic!!! Not sure I have the stamina to continue!!
B1887FDE-B152-425C-AFEF-06B9CF63B567.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Arghh ma lovelies- look how many dots in I am- he’s just waffling on about school!! Is it worth doing the rest or is it about him being bullied, not being bullied...... picked on not being academic!!! Not sure I have the stamina to continue!! View attachment 291802
I quickly got bored as it's the same old tit, so I'd not bother! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh. I’m going to have to listen to that drivel tomorrow. Too late for a mario Marathon. Plus I don’t want John Leslie to turn up in my dreams

I can’t look away from the disgusting chapped lips 🤢
Not a great recommendation for that white stuff lip balm that’s his abzolooot staple

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just found them and followed, they're home looks very nice indeed! 🤩
I had to block him. I was gutted as I had really liked him but him and his partner went on holiday (I think maybe june and maybe Greece but cant quite remember) and his stories were party central. I was fuming at the times as restrictions were still in place not to be with other households. To be fair to him he was apologetic but to was so insensitive at the time!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I had to block him. I was gutted as I had really liked him but him and his partner went on holiday (I think maybe june and maybe Greece but cant quite remember) and his stories were party central. I was fuming at the times as restrictions were still in place not to be with other households. To be fair to him he was apologetic but to was so insensitive at the time!
Wow 😳 it was actually Turkey in august they were supposed to go to the reef but it got cancelled....why was he so apologetic if you had blocked him!!!

“If I don’t like what I don’t see I jist unfollow”

Whhhhy does he make so many mistakes while talking? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He lights up when talking about his favourite subject. Himself. Wee dick that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.