Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he plays with his hair at the back of his head 😂😂😭😭😭😭 Melvin, you do not have hair. Stop pretending like it’s luscious enough to twist your strangler fingers through!

Also, I don’t think anyone at any stage of their life or at any age is “ready to lose their sight” 🙄😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His joab is his joab and nothing to do with his instagram so there's no need to tell his lovelies what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blah blah blah so aye ma lovelies, millions of dots peppered way many many bespoke Marionisims 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only got 4 dots in before I lost the will to live.

“I wisnae that academic” you don’t say.
After that mind blowing statement I quit the dots.
Did anyone survive? Did he disclose his new joab?
He did not, ma lovelie, as it’s jist his joab an’ it’s no’ importint tae Instagram. Fumin’. I stuck with it for the long haul 😂 There were a few new bespoke Marionisms in there, but I don’t have the time they deserve to immortalise them on here tonight 😂 The whole thing was just a fishing exercise to get us to ask about his joab, so he could then taunt us further 😂 It’s no’ a seekrit, it’s jist no’ relevant oan here 😡 If it’s no’ a seekrit fuckin’ get us tellt, Meirdre 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What. The. Actual. duck. Did. I. Just. Watch???? His lane is far too bespoke for this girl!! Where do we start.......! Cant wait for all the comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
An a called her ma big legs 11. 😂 An her Maw put on her electric blanket & big fluffy covers, and we hid oor pints a water at each side a the bed an we giggled Aw night.

It was just the funniest night ever ma lovelies. 💎

duck me he talks ten tonne of shite & his eyes darting off to the left everytime he spoke confirms he’s a bleeping compulsive liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
An a called her ma big legs 11. 😂 An her Maw put on her electric blanket & big fluffy covers, and we hid oor pints a water at each side a the bed an we giggled Aw night.

It was just the funniest night ever ma lovelies. 💎

duck me he talks ten tonne of shite & his eyes darting off to the left everytime he spoke confirms he’s a bleeping compulsive liar!
His funny stories, I can't breathe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi ma lovelies, made it to the end! He cannae believe the immense pressure that has been bespowed upon him 😂😂 did anyone else make it through and realise that he never really answered any questions, just spoke utter shite! Except the one about his joab, back in yer ain lanes everyone, that’s no for Instagram! He can wahful some amount of pish! ❤🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Q: is there anything else you'd like to achieve on your insta journey?

He fought really hard not to say it, but he should've just gone for it - at least it would've been honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well what a load of bespoke pish that was. Going into tangents, immense pressure bespowed upon him and the astonishing revelation that he was shite at school. 😂😂😂. We could make an alternative dictionary with his words. I wish I knew it was gonnae be that long I’d have made myself a cheeseless cheese board and my first alcoholic drink in weeks to go with it. Anyway. Back to the drawing board work wise. We will find out what he does. Sooner or later.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Q: Are there any accounts you don't like on insta, c'mon Mario?

I jist unfolly. I widnae say anything or bring it on tae ma page. I like to live in ma ain wee bubble.

Translation: I will witch and moan off insta. I need tae be as vanilla as possible on camera lest i turn off the freebie givers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.