Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I so hope it's all true! Dream job my arse! I can just see the desk sarge give our Melv a withering look, as Melv sashays past him with his mop, singing Higher love and potato hearting at him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He wouldn't pass over that pavement if going from his flat to the police station in Paisley but we can't rule out that he was in the town centre for a bit of tat shopping beforehand! He could be working in one further away though, and then he might go through the town centre to get a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Parked here waiting for one of youse to get arrested for loitering outside the cop shop. 😁
Show me your helmet officer, etc 👮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My friend worked in debenhams and knew him from there, she said he never used to speak the the way he does now, she did say he was tiny though 😂

I've worked with this girl for over a year now and just found out she knew mario a couple weeks ago so obvs I had to ask her to try find out where he worked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This raises an interesting point, would semichem have reported him for (allegedly, not convinced personally) stealing, or just sacked him? Do the police know they've got a master criminal in their midst. 🤔 I'm sceptical, there's nothing wrong with a cleaning job, but unless you're starting your own business, nobody would get excited or describe it as a dream joab.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably his dream joab because he 'works with' men in uniform. Plus, this is Marion, he probably thinks he's fuckin Taggart the noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It's long been our Utopian dream to find out what the joab is, and I really really want it to be true, but is it not a thing that to work in a police station, even if you're employed by an outside cleaning contractor, you have to be completely and thoroughly vetted first? If you have the vaguest bang of crim, (or merely even related to someone who has) it's a harsh and bespoke No.

Probably his dream joab because he 'works with' men in uniform. Plus, this is Marion, he probably thinks he's fuckin Taggart the noo.
"The Maid of Maryhill" 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's long been our Utopian dream to find out what the joab is, and I really really want it to be true, but is it not a thing that to work in a police station, even if you're employed by an outside cleaning contractor, you have to be completely and thoroughly vetted first? If you have the vaguest bang of crim, (or merely even related to someone who has) it's a harsh and bespoke No.

"The Maid of Maryhill" 😁😁😁
He may have a clean record though, maybe the semi chem thing wasn't true, I don't know, I'm just passing on what info i got but I really want it to be true 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've worked where people have been sacked for stealing and they didn't involve the police, they presented the employee with the evidence and the offender could choose between going quietly or going via the police route.

Most decided to leave rather than potentially get a criminal record.

Reactions: 15
He may have a clean record though, maybe the semi chem thing wasn't true, I don't know, I'm just passing on what info i got but I really want it to be true 😆
I know! Imagine the mileage we'd get out of crusty irascible Jim Taggart and his boaby nosed assistant Morag!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's been a MUURRRRDERRR! Of the English language, in the scent Scottish bespoke dialect.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can anyone seeing Moira clean up piss tit and sick and any other body fluids that may be expelled ma luvlees?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was my friend who messaged me this x
This reminds me of a lad I worked with in Retail years back. His name was Anthony and he had proper delusions of grandeur. He used to tell wildly exaggerated versions of the truth to impress us all, unaware that we were snickering behind our hands, clutching our hooters when he wasn’t looking.

He had a degree in Performing Arts and on the day he handed in his notice at the shop, he told us he’d landed his “dream joab” in Greece 🇬🇷 working as a dancer with some lucrative and highly sought after talent agency. It actually turned out that he’d been cast as a backing dancer in some low-rent local production of Grease the musical somewhere in the Midlands 😒 I bumped into him a few years later working as a personal shopper in Selfridges and calling himself “Anton”.

Pointless story ma lovelies but the thought of Marion telling his colleagues that Deek is in the polis 👮🏻‍♂️ when he’s actually a Security Guard in M&S reminded me of it 💎 Back to ma ain lane now and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Derek a security guard at M&S? I thought he did the shelf stacking? He's tiny for a start. Too much info for one day ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A long shift cleaning is tiring, I think he'd be moaning his head off. 🤔👮👃💩 A friend, not blessed in the brain department, has just told me that the covid vaccine will kill all old people, cos the government is fed up with paying pensions, and kill all other people, to be replaced by robots. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is now Detective Inspector McKnight ma lovelies. Maybe he has a Police uniform fetish and keeps his dress up stuff in the ominous kitchen cupboard. 😬

And, a take a couple of days aff tattle and a come back tae a new thread, lucky me. A hope aw ma favourite trolls hid a great weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.