Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my lovlies i was catching up on the last thread and seen someone recognised the pavement he was walking as central road, I went onto Google maps and says its a 7 min walk to police station, who knows though, I hope my info is correct, I'm away to my bed for a nightshift tonight so happy investigating tattlers 😘

Reactions: 14
Hi, long time lurker, I have found out from a friend of a friend that Marios new job is cleaning his local police station, I don't know if its 100% true but mabe one of yous lovlies from paisley would recognise the way he would walk to the police station from his tiny wee flat x
The Police Station is just up from the tree pic he posted the other week BUT he wouldn’t be walking on the footpath that he posted last week if he was going from home to Mill St.
I think he’s cleaning the College

I don’t think Derek is security either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Derek a security guard at M&S? I thought he did the shelf stacking? He's tiny for a start. Too much info for one day ma lovelies.
M&S security guards don't work for m&s tho, they're subcontracted by G4S or similar. We've also never seen any evidence of a uniform so I'm inclined to think warehouse/stock etc 🤔

Reactions: 13
Oooft he's going to rip his bespoke tights /leggings when he finds out his dream joab is on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
18749594-1CBB-461C-8B14-827B5E83490B.jpeg
A map for reference. Red squiggle in the park was where his tree picture was taken. The police station (going by the cleaner suggestion above). I don’t think we were far off thinking that he’d work near by if it’s true!
hopefully one of his lovelies will make him confirm or deny this 😈
ADF7C519-4FA5-4337-9342-15A79CA57F87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe Derek started as security (he was in the army and I think security work is quite a common job after being in the services?) but then managed to secure a job within M&S proper after a while. Presume when Melv was talking about this is was a couple of years ago and not a recent claim.

The path he was walking along, did he not story that early in the day? He never seems to be at work in the morning I am sure that is where you would catch a bus to Braehead where Derek works so I think he was maybe going to meet Derek not going to work. So aye and so forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 288328 A map for reference. Red squiggle in the park was where his tree picture was taken. The police station (going by the cleaner suggestion above). I don’t think we were far off thinking that he’d work near by if it’s true!
hopefully one of his lovelies will make him confirm or deny this 😈
View attachment 288338
Can someone please phone the Police Station and ask to speak to Maid Marion? There is absolutely no other way to rule this out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
M&S security guards don't work for m&s tho, they're subcontracted by G4S or similar. We've also never seen any evidence of a uniform so I'm inclined to think warehouse/stock etc 🤔
Nah, he's not security, I always thought he was in the M&S warehouse.... 🤔

Can someone please phone the Police Station and ask to speak to Maid Marion? There is absolutely no other way to rule this out.
I'm aff work for 2 weeks due to Wales being in a fire breaker lockdown, so ahm tempted to phone juss to give maself a laff.... 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah, he's not security, I always thought he was in the M&S warehouse.... 🤔

I'm aff work for 2 weeks due to Wales being in a fire breaker lockdown, so ahm tempted to phone juss to give maself a laff.... 🙈😂
Don't forget to use your best Scottish accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like @Badaboom says, Deek certainly may have been security when he left the Army.
In M&S, could he now be warehouse security, opening the gate for the trucks an such like?

Reactions: 9
Like @Badaboom says, Deek certainly may have been security when he left the Army.
In M&S, could he now be warehouse security, opening the gate for the trucks an such like?
Going by my supermarket expertise I’d say the high vis jacket he wore on tik tok means oor Deek either works in the warehouse or is out doing the trolleys x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going by my supermarket expertise I’d say the high vis jacket he wore on tik tok means oor Deek either works in the warehouse or is out doing the trolleys x
I remember a while back, a customer had praised Derek for being helpful at M&S, it was at the start of lockdown and I think he had helped them with a trolley or basket or the queuing system or something.

I think Melv is sitting on the bus in his latest lip balm story 🤔

Reactions: 14
I think Melv is sitting on the bus in his latest lip balm story 🤔
Defo! That’s a McGills heater grill bit 😂

Also, there’s no way a Scottish person has said “Your that SCOTTISH Mario” We’d say “you’re that Mario” no need to mention being Scottish in Scotland. I call bullshit once again Marj.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.